SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

got a pic n how much dude?

like this one here mate, ill sell it for $20

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nismo-Leath...sspagenameZWD2V

ive still got the stock knob out of my 180, i kept it when i got rid of the 180. i love the feel of it, and have never felt one that feels as good.

too much info ted :O

Edited by Sambo33

you need to re-install all your programs flick =(

you can copy files, but not the programs... despite what ted says

i disagree whilst some programs WILL need a proper installation a lot wont and if you want to take it to a smarty pants on the forum you can copy registry keys and load the keys up after dragging and dropping the only problem you will/may face is if the said program installs .dll's into windows directory but you would usually get a error about what file is missing :)

lol steve...

who thinks 13 is fair?

with all the goodies of course

sounds ok man got a few goodies :D gl with sale

300++ here you come.

Have you got internals done or you looking to find what the stockies can take first?

lol nah, gonna run max 1.1bar through stocky motor until i get it built hopefully once funds permit. Should still be lookin at around 260-270rwkw...Im actually looking forwards to less response more traction.

i disagree whilst some programs WILL need a proper installation a lot wont and if you want to take it to a smarty pants on the forum you can copy registry keys and load the keys up after dragging and dropping the only problem you will/may face is if the said program installs .dll's into windows directory but you would usually get a error about what file is missing :)

sounds ok man got a few goodies :D gl with sale

So i may need some help with this then. Re-installed my photoshop, but dont have my original serial number. Would like to copy it over to the new computer, as it has a few batches/scripts set up, that i dont know how to redo, as someone done them for me. Was hoping to copy the programme straight over so i could keep these scripts.. if that makes any sense

i take it the computer there coming from is a desktop ie unmovable easily

Both laptops.. Ill bring them both to Lukes saturday night (if i havent sorted it out by then). Few people that are going including u, might be able to help me with it