SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

^^ gotta be pissed eh?

or not.

Well sorta, because I do like the job, but what I was doing is probably grounds for sacking so if they do I'm just gonna cop it on the chin.

Hopefully they just put a note on my record and a warning that anything else comes up and I'm gone, because other then that I've been fking acing this job and it'd be nice to still be employed :)

Well sorta, because I do like the job, but what I was doing is probably grounds for sacking so if they do I'm just gonna cop it on the chin.

Hopefully they just put a note on my record and a warning that anything else comes up and I'm gone, because other then that I've been fking acing this job and it'd be nice to still be employed :)

What were u doing? :)

bahahaha i know the guy with the burger down his pants, he works at ascott park foodland, will have to give him

shit tomorrow :)

quote fitzy, '' you can beat an egg, but you cant beat a root'' fckn rofl

Edited by craig R33

s14 haha....i know i was having mass d&m with adam and i kept saying it was an s15 for some reason....but then i looked at the first set of pics i did with wegs (unorganised) and i had named them "s14 series II" ...so obviously i knew it was an s14.,...but for some reason had s15 in my head. weird shit haha.

has that boy caught up with ya yet???

he gets to see me in a pirate costume :) - got my final day of year12 at school tomoz....well final half a day - then got some weird BBQ thing, later that night where all the year12's go back to school dressed up in costumes. should be maaaadddd haha

Edited by fullyhyperlite

exactly, you dont know him too well just yet.

he used to always wanna do somethin, pub, cruise, bay, even stay at mine and watch footy or somethin

but i have heard SFA from him the last couple weeks, doesnt even return my msgs in regards to going out tomorrow night,

now i know why (above post)

ahh well..

your turn to put up with his shit now :D

LOL "his shit?" im intiruged. Ahh well.

Nahhh you can actually have him tomorrow night if you want. Shouldn't be greedy seeming as i am seeing him sat night aswell :D

I'll smack him on the head next time i see him and remind him of his mates :(