SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

was thinking about getting farcry 2 looks sweet as, cant wait for the 20th NFS undercover :blink: and on the 27th resistance 2

Waiting for World of Warcraft : Wrath of the Lich King expansion out next Fri.... gonna be fun :) I'd buy some 3d shooters but my pc is 3 yrs old and struggles as it is

-D

Waiting for World of Warcraft : Wrath of the Lich King expansion out next Fri.... gonna be fun :blink: I'd buy some 3d shooters but my pc is 3 yrs old and struggles as it is

-D

yeah im dancing to that tune also 3700+ with a x1900xtx and whilst it was the best in its day, its day is long over

yeah im dancing to that tune also 3700+ with a x1900xtx and whilst it was the best in its day, its day is long over

yeah a64 3200 w1gig corsair low latency + x800 XT PE.... sux

-D

was a good card in its time i had one of them also but from factory it came overclocked and shouldnt of been i had t osend it back and AUST post lost it :blink: so they gave me $800 for insurance took like forever to get them to payout

LOL... roo... id take em fertilised at the moment.... (ya hear that ben!) lol

We'll im just in a shit mood today... I ask myself sometimes... y do i have so many male friends and only few female friends...? Then i'm reminded its because THEY F@#$ING SUCK!! Is it a requiremjent for 95 percent of the female population to be f@$#ING BITCHES?

GRRRRRR!!!!!

END RANT. :(

well im in the 5% thats good

oh yeah... women are 2 much f%#@ing trouble!

:(

I dunno really, just something that screams different but hot ;) Oh i dont doubt my mrs is hot!

she isnt your mrs till your married damo