SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

The 3 as a Z is much more appealing.

ROFL thats becuase the Z was taken :( kid

a lot of you guys jest about Cubes leaving but i for one don't think its at all humorous that its the start of a new "season"

not only had he had enough of the the sphincter of the universes on here to want to leave but lost hope that most of the clowns on here only want to track there car on the road and now we have lost one of the best resources SAU:SA could of had

this is also why i don't really get on here heaps any more and also the grief that 1 member in particular seems to want to give me (who isn't even man enough to tell me what i supposedly did to offend him)

as i once said before SAU:SA will never be a club and its thanks to a few the sphincter of the universes on this forum GG guys you know who you are

200s gay looking

take that scandy :(

3 instead of z sounds like 200g kinda appealing to me ;) someone comment it

i have god5ila plates the 5 is more appealing than 3 because its a higher number

Edited by Inline 6

Well that was fun... just finished removing HICAS off of the GTR and installed a lock bar. Cheers to my mates who lent a hand. Took two funny pics of my mate Glenn, thought I'd share :(

post-21349-1230702085_thumb.jpg

post-21349-1230702106_thumb.jpg

just had wheel alingment done, dont think they did it when i got my new tyres :( car feels a lot straighter now although i think the lower camber setting they put has left me with a lil understeer

post-31501-1230706142_thumb.jpg

yeah apparently its not perfect as yet untill i get some adjustable radius rods any one know where i can get some for my gtr? apparently 1 wheel is more infront of the other and these should be able to fix that

are they simmilar to inanimate carbon rods?

post-31501-1230704938_thumb.jpg

and cronic hence the invoice i didnt do the work crazy fool :( im a accountant nerd as if i would get my hands that dirty geez what u think this is. good thing he let me drive it off the lift

Edited by Inline 6