SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

End of season cricket trip in Victor on 2/3 May, place we are staying has a ZERO TOLERANCE no loud noises after 10pm, i dont think we are gonna get through the first night without incident.

how could you not make noise past 10pm lol

its a end of season trip....they should have booked it somewhere that you can go all night partying

you will be sick, right about................................now.
yeah hes been posting on ns.com as well Sled, defending "his name" that wasn't even trustworthy to begin with, according to a few sources anyway.. its plastered over tens of car forums now, and shit will only get fixed if he pays his dues.

Its funny tho, when reading it, koffee-black posts, ok Doms a crook, then Dom posts, ok Koffee jumped the gun, and each time one of them posts, it changes your mind. I wonder who will end up right?

ive had a lot of people tell me that Dom's owes ALOT of people ALOT of money

yeah :thumbsup: actually come to think of it ive had a massive jackpot out of the stimulus cause im eligible for the single parent pension ive been stimulated 3 times

first time Krudd bought me a electronic boost controller, next was a PC (thanks Brendan :P) now part engine

im going tomorrow night! Gold class is awesome, "sir, what time would you liek your ice cream sundae to come out to you?" awesome.

as long as you not jammed on the front left or right chairs, way to close and angled. hard on the eyes like like like i dont know something ugly.

lol steve, i wasnt stimulated by krudds money, i was stimulated by my ''teenage year dvd's''

*major facepalm*

Fkn LOL!

I went to gold class once with the mrs (sex and the city or some shit iirc) and I thought it was a rip off.