SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

anyone know where to get that uber cool coloured mesh from? ive tried profix and midas, but they say its only show car material; needs to be exclusively ordered from hyundai..?

Edited by steveP

Hey - why is there so much beef between SAU and NS anyway?

I heard it was because most of you think that NS gets bad rep with the cops, but it was SAU that tried to befriend cops and then got defected, right? Yet us ns.com peeps don't have that problem at all... so that must not be the problem.

so...what is the problem ?

I'm gonna step in here and try and nip things in the bud cause I can see this getting out of hand.

Be warned that not only will your posts get deleted immediately but you face a possible life time ban from SAU if everyone from ns.com comes on here for some retribution towards Ruby or other members.

Ruby, SteveP, 5LTBETR & Deluxe, consider this a friendly early warning.

EDIT: SteveP, the couple of times I've seen you out, you're as quiet as a mouse, but so heroic in here.

I heard it was because most of you think that NS gets bad rep with the cops, but it was SAU that tried to befriend cops and then got defected, right? Yet us ns.com peeps don't have that problem at all... so that must not be the problem.

I dont think its so much of a beef, its like two brothers living in the same room, or SA and VIC.

I dont have an issue with NS, having previously been a member when i owned my S13, maybe someone with the hate inside their soul can shed some light?

I also wonder this. Everytime I visit the SA section here I always read atleast one or 2 stabs at NS, yet when I read NS (alot more then SAU) I rarely even see a mention of SAU. :dry:

hrmm oh well back to classic skylines.

Yes if someone hates NS - could you tell me why.

Its just weird, I don't really hate any forums but I don't take anything seriously on the internet, so that might be the reason why.

Yeh i dont understand either Bill, it all happened between a few people in the All Japen Day thread over on the corner of NS.com, and then today it has happened again, but seems to be with the same SAU member.

I used to frequent here alot more before, but things have changed, and now see myself at NS more than here now, I used to be a "Yeh NS is so childish" sorta person, but wow how things can turn!!

Thanks Pete for the early warning!!

i think they banned you for the blue mesh and the wheels. the rick roll just gave them a legit reason to do it.

... just sayin.

correct

Hello :D

Just wanted to say that I have not bagged RUBY at all... yet.

Just also would like to add that he asks for it with his behavior.

I would just like to say that I did

and will continue to do so

;)

The score is now: 7 forums I've been banned from; 2 of them permanent IP bans :dry:

how many e-creds does that take your tally to now?

how many more before you win the giant panda bear?

Well the issue is resolved. Found some octane booster in my shed, put it in this morning and she runs fine now. f**king shit fuel. :dry:

Edit: I should add, it doesn't matter if the engine is forced or na, shit fuel is still shit fuel. Don't you think NA cars suffer detonation too?

I've got a new name for V Power: Vagina Power = its a c*nt of a fuel :D

;)

Just looking through ebay and found this, VP commodore styles much!

*looks a rear wheel arches* .... *Runs to vomit*

53bd_1.jpg

:P:sick: