SAU Community

Help On What Rims To Buy

mrgtt

hey guys im in the market for some new rims cant really find much nice 1z just some help on what u guys fink would look good on a r34 gtt would be helpfull thanks..also pics would be good ^_-

Anything with dish.......... Not Chrome........... and to sit flush with guards(killa offset) follow those steps and you should find your ride lookin the goods!! Style of rim is up to you my friend, No point having wheels on "your" car that "someone else" likes!!

Anything with dish.......... Not Chrome........... and to sit flush with guards(killa offset) follow those steps and you should find your ride lookin the goods!! Style of rim is up to you my friend, No point having wheels on "your" car that "someone else" likes!!

+1

As long as they are good offset they will look good. I also think any 5 spoke rim looks tough as on any skyline.

if you're looking for the gtr rims i remember seeing them at japanese import spares for like 2200 or flat 2000? with tyres as well

hey cheers for that bro i just got back from japanese import spares i got my car some r34 gtr wheels...mint as condish only 1 wheel had bit of gutter rash cheers for the help guys

hey cheers for that bro i just got back from japanese import spares i got my car some r34 gtr wheels...mint as condish only 1 wheel had bit of gutter rash cheers for the help guys

yay decent rims for a skyline for once yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!

hook up some pics bud!

+1

As long as they are good offset they will look good. I also think any 5 spoke rim looks tough as on any skyline.

+1

yea definately some dish with nice offsets, gtr rims are nice too but abit common :)