SAU Community

Wa Number 4 Cruise

Wildcat

Which date suits you best  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hiya everyone

Thought after the last cruise that it was about time i organised another one. Thinking of heading up North something like York for a bbq lunch with a little bit of a country drive. Have two dates in mind have made a poll so that you can vote on the best weekend for you. Once we have a confirmed date ill post up some details :domokun:

This will hopefully be as good as the others that i have organised and hopefully it will also provide a chance for the new stagea owners to come and meet the 'old crew' but it will also give us a chance to check out the new rides that have come to Perth over the last few months since the last meet.

Cheers everyone

Wildcat

p.s for those who dont have their stageas yet or for those that want to come along, im sure there will be rides you can tag along in or your more than welcome to bring your own cars :P

DATE : Sunday 11TH NOVEMBER

TIME : 10am meet 10.30 leave

Bring a full tank of fuel

Picnic Gear + cooking utensils

Bring lunch (bbq areas will be available for those who are going to bbq with us)

Cameras

Edited by Wildcat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should do just a full open skyline cruise up north for lunch or something, i cant imagine there's to many stagea's round i havnt seen many

Edited by GunR33

Gun there was just recently a skyline cruise with the wa'ers. Of course skylines are welcome on the stagea cruise but this is obviously something the stagea folks look forward to as not many attend the sauwa 'skyline'cruises

Hey Gun as wildcat said, skylines are welcome and u would be surprised how many stageas there are, i think we had about 10-15 cars on the last couple of cruises from memory so its not bad, not 100+ cars like a skyline cruise i must admit but its better with not a huge amount of people so u can have a chat with everyone etc.

can i be the honorary non-stagea driving attendee again? my new car will be here this week. :)

ps: shoosh brad. :down:

Nah - I got that gig in mah Datsun Sunny - 1200CC of pure powah!!!

Brads not the only one you have to worry about....I know what u got! :)

always welcome Mitchy you know you dont have to ask :down:

Dale are you going to come to this cruise...either with your datto or hitch a ride with someone????

always welcome Mitchy you know you dont have to ask :)

Dale are you going to come to this cruise...either with your datto or hitch a ride with someone????

I can't say for sure until I have negotiated with She Who Must Be Obeyed, but I would be interested if someone will offer me a ride (Hint Hint Sean!!!)

As for the datto? I was joking! But, maybe if I hooked up a 250hp wet nitrous kit so I could keep up, it would be an interesting experiment to see if the engine would last the day :down:

yeah kinda.. it should arrive in about 2-3 weeks, but then it has to be rego'd, and all the other shite that goes with it.. and i want to give it a good checkover, new fluids, filters, etc before i even contemplate taking it on a cruise..