SAU Community

Aircon Turns On By It Self

Due to some modifications to my car (R33 GTS-t), We have hooked my thermo fan to switch on when a certain temperature is reached.

The Problem

the A/C blows cold air onto my feet when the the AC is switched off. We have fitted a diode so that it doesn't send an electric signal to the aircon

however it still blow air.

We even disconnected the aircon and now it just blow normal air.

This only happens when the thermo switches on once a certain temp is reached.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Edited by 33_skyline

take it to an electrician dude, sounds like youve made the a/c earth when the thermo comes on :)

my stock 33 series 2 blows air at my feet when the control is off, which is annoying but i dont think its air conditioned, just the fan blowing

still annoying i cant control it tho

take it to an electrician dude, sounds like youve made the a/c earth when the thermo comes on ;)

I will let the guy doing all the mods to my car know and he will check that, he has done the majority of the electrical work.

won't go to an auto electrician last time they disconnected wires and hooked them to the wrong place, we found out when tuning it

and the ecu had heaps of errors & warnings.

my stock 33 series 2 blows air at my feet when the control is off, which is annoying but i dont think its air conditioned, just the fan blowing

still annoying i cant control it tho

that is something to remember though mine is no longer stock and it is

diffently aircon cause it freezes my feet, but yeah same problem.