SAU Community

Tyres

Daz

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i lost it in the wet you f*cker and i bet i drive better than you. doesnt matter how well you drive, if your tyes arent up for it, theres nothing you can do.  

you have highly offended me

well i havent lost it in the wet! so i must be a better driver then you!

and i bet my dad could beat up your dad and i bet my mum can cook better then your mum! :)

LOL

Guest terrance
Originally posted by akeenan

well i havent lost it in the wet! so i must be a better driver then you!

and i bet my dad could beat up your dad and i bet my mum can cook better then your mum! :)

LOL

you could be a better driven THEN me but i'd still be a better driver THAN you. :shake:

my dad is weak. we threw down one time (long story) and i won. mum's cooking is great. especially her scrammbled eggs. how i miss her cooking *nostalgia*:D

you could be a better driven
terrance quote
so i must be a better driver
akeenan quote

as the owned picture doesnt work anymore

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????????? :)

mum's cooking is great. especially her scrammbled eggs.
maybe a group event :D

sorry no rudeness intended ;)

Guest terrance

aaaaahhhhhhhhh! DRIVER!! boy is my face red. i have a good excuse tho. beers after work with workmates. ah, f*ck it, im just retarded. still, mis-spelling "driver" as "driven" isnt as bad as confusing "then" with "than":D

and no offense taken on the comment on mum's eggs. :)

Guest terrance

no silly. ME. i went for drinks after work. anyway, if we dont start to cyber soon, im going to bed. my head feels kinda weird. :)

and for something relating back to tyres now...

Originally posted by inark

at the moment im driving my gfs soarer into work...which has simex 235s on ti and dont do too badly in the wet

My tyres are simex 235's also [on my 34] and I have no complaints whatsoever regarding traction...

A friend had Grid II's and lost it in the wet with his r33...

If you must spend heaps of cash then ask the right questions to a tyre dealer. You dont want to spend all that money to find out you didnt get what you wanted - which in this case is clearly "traction in the wet".

Originally posted by nismoR34

If you must spend heaps of cash then ask the right questions to a tyre dealer. You dont want to spend all that money to find out you didnt get what you wanted - which in this case is clearly "traction in the wet".

Good point.

I would recommend you (well anyone looking at new tyres/wheels) go to Mag Wheel & Tyre on Chiffley Drv in Preston. The guy there will give you a no bullshit, straight up answer to your questions. I went in asking for S02 Bridgestones (255/45/18 @ $600 each) and he told me the Hankook 104s match them in every aspect for $330 each (265/40/18). I dont think he's gonna rip you off.

mm... terrance you whore.

anyway.

i mgot simex 215's on mine...

In the wet my ass steps out VERY easily and i loose traction on take off almost all the time.

That's due to my clutch though.

In the dry. Can't beat them. for 215's (i need 225/245's really) they do a decent job considering i've got some reasonable power. And i've smoked up a few times and drive hard... and the tyres look like new still so they've got a long life it seems

I've had yokohama's on another car and they were good also, very good in the wet but VERY soft and therefore don't last as long as other brands.

they were 539's i think?

Guest terrance
Originally posted by R31Nismoid

mm... terrance you whore.

what's with the "mm". are you going to eat me?

and i dont understand why you would call me such a thing. i am highly offended. everything i posted here was a direct response to another person.

love, terrance.

Let me know what you decide Daz, as I am thinking of getting tyres too. Tonight i was going 100km along the freeway, when i changed to 3rd and floored it. The wheels slipped and traction control came on and the power just died.

My suspension is brand new so i think it is my tyres but that's almost brand new. Is there anyway my car is boosted without me knowing??? hmmm... as i can never get traction (silly question)

Oh yeah, and i got smoked:P