SAU Community

Newbies

Hi 1st import,

Funny that - 100% the first thing I noticed in the V....no turn dials!

I quickly discoved thought that a few buttons do the same thing lol.

Hi everyone! Just got my v35 on Tuesday. I love it! Still trying to work out what all the buttons do lol.

hello fellow V lovers, just joined. i have a '03 black coupe with leather interior and black rims (GTR style) lowered with extreme coilovers and custom exhaust with a banging sound system. :) my baby! in merrimac, qld area. i am just about to buy a Vortech supercharger kit and wanted some feedback if possible.

The original complete Vortech supercharger kit has been fully reconditioned and includes new upgrades to hit 460HP+. Over $15K has been spent on this kit.

Note: The supercharger has been fully rebuilt including impeller upgrades and has not been used, it is in new condition.

This is a complete kit; no other parts required and include:

- Vortech Supercharger Kit (includes fuel management, bov and intercooler)

- V2 Supercharger Fully Rebuilt (new bearings, seals and new upgraded impeller wheel)

- NEW 3.12" Pulley Wheel

- NEW Pulley Belts

- NEW Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump

- NEW Oil / Transmission Cooler

- NEW K&N Air Filter

- NEW Spark Plugs

- NEW Oil Catch Can

- NEW S/S Clutch Line

- NPT Pipe Tapper

- Boost Gauge

- Full installation manual

post-92471-0-59033300-1331749068_thumb.jpg

here is my baby

post-92471-0-18700900-1331748879_thumb.jpg

post-92471-0-93586800-1331748891_thumb.jpg

post-92471-0-88602600-1331748902_thumb.jpg

post-92471-0-57965100-1331748920_thumb.jpg

Hey all! Just joined after lurking for a very long time. It's great to see what V35 owners are doing with their cars in other parts of the world! I posted more pictures of my car in this thread: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/233300-v-series-gallery/page__view__findpost__p__6277091

Will probably still lurk quite a bit, but many members have helped answer questions in my quest for modding my car - hoping to return the favor now and maybe help others out here!

HDRwheel.jpg

3dcac01d.jpg

Hey Guys, New Member, New Skyline Owner, New Decent Car Owner...

Just New To Cars Worth Caring About In General...

Very Interested In All The Guides You Have On Detailing Etc...

Picked Up My R34 GTT 5 Speed Manual,

Got Painted Black Rims,

Loverly Cannon (Exas)

And An Aftermarket Front Bar,

Other Than That Totally Stock...

Hope You Enjoy The Pics,

I Have Driven It From Adelaide Where I Used To Live To Rockhampton QLD,

Where I Am Currently Working Towards A Mining Job And A GTR... =P

Problem Im Having Tho, Is Repairs After A Wonderful Roo Decided He'd Say Hi To Me While Doing 110 (Ahem-~140~-Ahem)

I Know I Got Off Lucky, But It Is A Decent Amount Of Damage.

I Am Not Sure What The Bumper Is... Don't Know Brand Or Type Or Anything.

I May Be Forced To Revert Back To Stock Front Bar, But I Do Not Like It.

So Basically Im Looking For Help Identifying My Front Bar, Or A Similar Replacement...

Thanks Heaps For Any Help And I Hope To Be On Here Alot In Future Times...

Cheers,

Brodie.

Edited by Jr_Happymeal

Hey Guys, New Member, New Skyline Owner, New Decent Car Owner...

Just New To Cars Worth Caring About In General...

Very Interested In All The Guides You Have On Detailing Etc...

Picked Up My R34 GTT 5 Speed Manual,

Got Painted Black Rims,

Loverly Cannon (Exas)

And An Aftermarket Front Bar,

Other Than That Totally Stock...

Hope You Enjoy The Pics,

I Have Driven It From Adelaide Where I Used To Live To Rockhampton QLD,

Where I Am Currently Working Towards A Mining Job And A GTR... =P

Problem Im Having Tho, Is Repairs After A Wonderful Roo Decided He'd Say Hi To Me While Doing 110 (Ahem-~140~-Ahem)

I Know I Got Off Lucky, But It Is A Decent Amount Of Damage.

I Am Not Sure What The Bumper Is... Don't Know Brand Or Type Or Anything.

I May Be Forced To Revert Back To Stock Front Bar, But I Do Not Like It.

So Basically Im Looking For Help Identifying My Front Bar, Or A Similar Replacement...

Thanks Heaps For Any Help And I Hope To Be On Here Alot In Future Times...

Cheers,

Brodie.

Apparently, None Of My Pics Worked. Any Help?

Ugh, NVM... Now They Work. Cheers Again For The Help Guys.

Edited by Jr_Happymeal

Hey guys, new owner here! Just bought a manual v35 and loving it! My previous cars were -

gc8 wrx, gdb wrx, s15 spec r gt, s2000 and now the car I have wanted for the last year a v35 finally :D

Got the factory screen translated to English thanks to Brad (can't remember his username)

In the future hoping to

Fix my power windows (believe it is the motor :S) which my bank account ain't looking forward to :( (might attempt it myself - most I have ever done is install spark plugs tho)

Change over the factory bose unit to an aftermarket double din

Lower the car

Slap on a nice sounding exhaust

Earn enough money to buy a r35 gtr!

I'm really happy with the v35, even though the lack of power windows is annoying at least I have a sunroof to let some air in :D

Anyways here is a picture of the car, the only modification (apart from getting the screen translated to English) are the 19" axis hiro wheels.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg854/scaled.php?server=854&filename=img0550hhhhh.jpg&res=medium

Hi All,

Newbie here! got my first Skyline V35 2005 early this year and just manage to join this forum to see what else other people can convince me into doing upgrades to my car! hehehe. At the moment, I just did the basic catback exhaust and K&N filter. Tell you what that changes the whole feel of driving the car.

Looking forward to learning a whole heap about the car.

Took me 3 months so far not to be afraid of it. Its just damn quick!

rolleyes.gif

hey guys,

just about to buy a v35 now..been looking at a few and in the next week ill pick one..

do you guys have any v35 meets or anything?would be good to meet up with fellow v35ers

cheers

adzy

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys ive been on the forum since '10 now if i remember right though i never really posted, i had a 99 R34 GT-T for a brief period but got rid of it, have had a old school '89 bmw E30.

But good news is i have bought a 06 V35 from japan, she was loaded on to a ship bound for Melbourne in a couple of weeks so i can't wait to get it but thought I would say hey to all V-lovers out there! and if anyone has any great tips, feel free to through them my way, hopefully I will get to know many of you well.

Edited by DUSHED

Hey guys ive been on the forum since '10 now if i remember right though i never really posted, i had a 99 R34 GT-T for a brief period but got rid of it, have had a old school '89 bmw E30.

But good news is i have bought a 06 V35 from japan, she was loaded on to a ship bound for Melbourne in a couple of weeks so i can't wait to get it but thought I would say hey to all V-lovers out there! and if anyone has any great tips, feel free to through them my way, hopefully I will get to know many of you well.

Dush,

Congrats on your purchase. I've got an 06 as well...once your car arrives, you are welcome to join the rest of the V35/36 Melb owners at our monthly meets, typically at the end of the month at the Garage Cafe in Carlton. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,

Keith

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm new here and this is my ride 06 V35 Premium A/T

- 19" Rays Forged

- Fujitsubo Exhaust was told it's OEM Nismo

- 5/16 Plenum spacer recently installed thanks PN-Mad (Alex)

- Premium interior

Very happy with the car love it to bits, transgo shift kit will be my next mod

img5768kou.jpg

By jbenj at 2012-05-20

img5769c.jpg

By jbenj at 2012-05-20

img5773fb.jpg

By jbenj at 2012-05-20

Very nice James. I see you got the parking sensors also. Mine was made 11/2005 so got lucky and have the same wheels, premium interior,fujitsubu exhaust- flatter end pipes, impul chip, impul lip spoiler. Of course It missed out on the projector headlights and diff tail lights.have had it five years - you will love it for a while yet !

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Picked up an 03 White Coupe 6MT Premium a few months ago, some pics in the other thread. I had never even seen one on the road till I got mine and now have seen 3 different ones in my area - i'll have to sell it if this keeps up!!! Hahaha

Hope to get to one of the Sydney drive days or meets soon, some great cars in this forum.

Cya round,

Damian

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, it was a couple months back when I said I was getting my V35, but its finally made it in Aus, and is only a couple weeks away from finishing the compliance and getting started on the regular mods but thought i'd chuck a few pics up

IMAG0313

IMAG0314