SAU Community

Recommend Me Some Good 16x8 Wheels Cheap!

Lukaz

Hey all, I wanna wack 2 16x8 wheels on the back of my R32, basically I want something that wont stand out likes dog balls, and blend in nicely with my stock 2 front wheels. Reason for this is im sick of my skinny lil stock gtst wheels on the back and what something with abit of beef and also give me better traction.

Only need 2! And don't have to be 16 but thats prefered, MUST be 8inch wide tho.

Was thinkin BA interceptor/stock wheels, but god only knows where to find them.

Cheers in advance.

Just get a pair of stock r32 gtr wheels.

They are 16x8, forged, lightweight and look almost identical to your gtst wheels.

Haha I didn't even think of that, im an idiot.

Bit hesitant on them because a full set is on the expensive side and find just 2 is kinda tricky, but I'l keep an eye out.

Yep, R32 GTR rims :(

I got my set for $250/pair off a couple of different guys, so they're not heaps expensive. Short of that, you could go for Z32 rims, they're dirt cheap and almost 8" wide, 16x7.5 with +45mm offset (not 100% on offset). Seen whole sets being sold for under $100, so might be something to look into :)

yeah 32 GTR wheels are dirt cheap here. I once bought a set for about $350 for 4. and another set for about $500. great choice for a 32 GTST. 16X8, +30 offset. strong, light and look good :D