SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

just found out from local residents that driver was speeding down the hill when it started spitting ... of course he would loose all traction ! i hope he wasnt from SAU !.. and his alive

spotted a 33 while test driving my 260 stagea around the logan rd area?? dno bris well at all... sau sticker gota wave

an s1 stag today in eagle farm, an s1 stag goign towards the gold coast, an m35 to the left of the highway coming into bros from sunshine, and a black s2 stag at an import yard... a few oldies on stock s14s to haha...

Silver R34 GTR on redland bay Rd at about 2:45/3:45pm

Then an hour later or so, a R34 GT-T being toyed with by a motorbike, then both flew by.

Hi, you saw.

Silver R34 GTR was me :blink: I see you around a bit... Must be local as well.

Also should mention, my R34 GTR will be up for sale very soon... As well as my R32 GTS-t 4 Door... Contact me for more details ;)

Cheers!

Alicia xx

saw black r34GTT with chromes on the way back from spit last night

plates IR34GT i was in the drift group of s13's. mine was the black one with my username plates on it.

i really wish i braught the 34 out when i saw you. i was like "f**k why am i in my silvia and not my 34"

you looked at me like "pfft.. shit silvia owner" when i own both!

well that was a waste of time if ur not even on this site.

spotted blue R34 on ipswich motorway nrth bound just after the darra on ramp. plates were R34GTT. was cruising behind u up until the granad road exit

:w00t: Spotted you too! :)

Spotted Blue R35 coupe with plates 'FULSIK' Sherwood Rd on Tues. LMAO ;) nice ride :(

Oh, it was you?

I never see the plates for some reason.

Cause i'd definitly know. Same plates still? like your avatar?

Wingless R34 GT-T redland bay rd today.

Yep same plates... Spotted you again yesterday afternoon parked on the side of Redland Bay Road around 5:30pm I guess? No one in the car though... Are you a P Plater? Saw the plates on the car.. Me too! Just too shame to wear mine hehe

spotted grey r33 gtst out the front of the banks/gym @ Northlakes and a white r34 GTT with Gtr wing rolled past @ the same time.

Did that R33 have the plates of "Jethead" or something like that? If so, that guy lives just around the corner from me.

Yep same plates... Spotted you again yesterday afternoon parked on the side of Redland Bay Road around 5:30pm I guess? No one in the car though... Are you a P Plater? Saw the plates on the car.. Me too! Just too shame to wear mine hehe
Yeah, i am haha. It is embarrasing, but ah well.

Don't you get pulled over?

white R34 GT-T in Capalaba Central carpark yesterday afternoon

Don't you both drive turbo cars? How can you be P platers and still drive turbo's?

I have a P plate on my front windscreen but nothing on the back, i've been pulled over by the cops and none of them mention it because they just see the one on the front and assume there was one on the back as well lol.

Edited by Tyson 1990

Busy day today saw two R33's at Stones Corner a maroon one covered in stickers and a silver series 2 round the corner. Then on the way home a silver R34 on the Motorway ;)

spotted yesterday arvo comming bk from work R34 GTT bayside blue ;) gave u a flash dnt think u saw me was in my 35, you where on mains street kangaroo point ;)

Edited by 53XYN

Don't you both drive turbo cars? How can you be P platers and still drive turbo's?

I have a P plate on my front windscreen but nothing on the back, i've been pulled over by the cops and none of them mention it because they just see the one on the front and assume there was one on the back as well lol.

I got my P's about 4 days before the new laws came in about Turbo's on July 1st 07... No way was I ever to NA! Never have, never will... And don't the new laws of having to display your P plate only apply to P platers after this date also?? I thought so?? I've never had a drama when I have been pulled over... Had my GTR for a year and a half and have never gotten a fine for anything...?