SAU Community

Scc 07 - 25th Nov 2007

Bunta

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day today! Pity about the sunburn! Good maps with easy directions to follow, well done!

As for getsum, yeah it wasn't the drivers comments, it was his passenger. But in saying that he brought the passengers so he is responsible for their behaviour. Not to mention the 'driver' was also drinking smirnoff cans at one of the stops, that definately isn't very responsible or a good image for the club.

Perhaps the cruises should be alcohol free as it is a family event!?! Not to mention dangerous driving through some of the roads.

But aside from my above whinge it was an awesome cruise.

Thanks for organising it guys, makes a good day out!! :worship:

finally got around to uploading some more photos.

people from the sunshine coast heading out

PB250647.jpg

sunshine coast people going to the hypermarket instead of the hyperdome

PB250674.jpg

on the way to the GC

PB250725.jpg

GC meet point

PB250745-1.jpg

PB250727.jpg

i love this sticker

PB250766.jpg

PB250768.jpg

epic drive

PB250853.jpg

destination

PB250870.jpg

lol so now the truth comes out was the passenger yeh well thats no suprise thats all fair enough next time take ur greif up wiv him not the driver and bad mouth him and his pl8s i no him pretty well 2 so i no it wouldve been an adventure hahaha.also b4 u say some shit bout me i exactly same and proud kinda glad i left mine in the garage 2day

If your friends are so hard I'm sure they can defend themselves, so no need for you to do it for them. And enough with the veiled threats of violence, you just come off as a keyboard warrior.

You say you're "exactly the same" and "proud"?? So you're proud of being a tool who chucks skids in the middle of the day on a charity cruise? does ridiculous speeds on the freeway on a charity cruise?, belittles other Skyline owners on a SKYLINE charity cruise?, swears at women when confronted about their actions? and drinks alcohol while driving on a charity cruise.

You and your friends are the kind of people who give the Skyline community a bad name in the eyes of Joe public. They see the actions of drivers (and their passengers) like you and your mates and tar us all with the same brush.

You tell people to "think before they speak", how about you all think before you ACT!

On a positive note, congratulations and thanks to the organisers and all the other lil' doers on another successful and well planned SCC.

Unfortunately I had to leave early due to family commitments, but the time I did spend was very enjoyable, Cheers :worship:

First up, i'd like to say I was very impressed with the turn out, and the behaviour. There is always gonna be one or two people, no matter what you say, who don't behave in one form or another. But all in all it was fab. Thanks to everyone who helped organise, thanks to those who helped set up and pack up, and thanks for voting on the show and shine peeps. I personally loved the swimming the most, except for being molested by those little forking turtles. And NO Andy it wasn't freakin fish. I swear to god it was a definite 'snapping' action going on. Now, down to business...

i dont know if he was yellen but the passenger didnt have many nice words i didnt pay much attention after his first few words

that coppa was a champ ??

lol so now the truth comes out was the passenger yeh well thats no suprise thats all fair enough next time take ur greif up wiv him not the driver and bad mouth him and his pl8s i no him pretty well 2 so i no it wouldve been an adventure hahaha.also b4 u say some shit bout me i exactly same and proud kinda glad i left mine in the garage 2day

Okay first thing's first. I was the bird in the pink shirt who hassled the driver. Yes I did assume (which does make an ass out of u & me :worship:), but his mate, the passenger (who was clearly pissed off for some reason unknown to all of us) denied ANYONE making comments. It was made very clear that there were no inflammatory comments or verbal dihorrea coming from that car. Either the alcomohol was blurring his memory, or he was just to chicken shit to admit he'd caused a fuss on a charity event.

thank u blinkstar and i agree wiv u on the fact he took him on the cruise so he is responsible 4 his actions so next time whoever it was who went 2 driver wiv the problem go 2 the source

We would have, if we had've had the correct information, and if he didn't flatly deny that anyone said anything. The sauce is weak in that one.

I have no problems with the rest of you, or the driver of GETSUM for that matter, he seemed like a very reasonable fellow, didn't come back with any bullshit remarks about being in school, he was straight down the line 'I didn't say anything, we don't want to cause problems' that sort of thing. And that is all fine, but that pain in the ass passenger needs to learn his place. If you're a passenger you have to behave like everyone else, drivers, gf/bf's and pets included. No mouthing off at others unless they've gone out of their way to be pricks or cause issues with you, no screaming at people for no reason, and no shitting on the grass.

I did manage to talk to some guy who had well wicked Adidas NBA Pistons sneakers :D and I have a feeling he was the other car joined with the GETSUM crew. Fab guys, nothing bad to say about them whatsoever. Hope you can overlook our irate-ness at your mate with the flap jaw and come to more events... even if all we do is talk star trek & computers :) Perhaps next time we can gab about our flux capacitors and brush each others' hair :(

Anna xo

Mmmmm sunburn and insect bites, It was a good day and a good turn out. It was good to catch up with you all. Noel your car is looking and sounding awesome well done, and hello to the bitch in the passenger seat. Did you make it to Everton Park in one piece you guys were gone. Double lines and caravans kept getting in the way so we got held back, thats my excuse and im sticking to it.

This little thing with GETSUM nice car by the way, I didnt hear or see anything what happened. Yes he was drinking alcohol but that was his decision. When impact blue was talking to them about the matter he was just saying that its all over and lets just enjoy the cruise, if they were trouble i think they would of carried on with it but they didnt.

I think its all being over exaggerated.

Any videos going around yet.

Well done to the organisers

Anyway cant wait for the next meet.

Edited by subzeroR33

was a great day i really enjoyed the drive.. got a bit sunburnt though ;)

nice to finally meet some people in person and see some old friends again. Looking forward to attending more events over the next few months. I have some pics that ill put up tonight.

Well done to all the skyline attendees, there were definately some nice cars out!!!

Was good to catch up with everyone again even if it is only once a year.

(I was even remembered by someone from my roo incident back before the first MSC)

Where exactly did we end up for the bbq anyway? not a bad drive but I've lost that map.

I think i got my daily bug intake too...where the heck did they all come from? lol