SAU Community

Car Must Go

Ok guys if you know anyone that wants a skyline tell them about mine, as its really got to go!!! I know I told some of you I was now keeping it but I just cant afford to, so the car must go. I have dropped the price to 16k for a quick sale. There is a case of beer or fav drink in it for the person who directly helps.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Sa...97#entry3470697

failing next couple of job interviews I am applying for work in sunny Brisbane so car really has to go.

Edited by race_snooze

getting desperate here more and more bloody bills lol..., (at this stage there will be no toy to replace it either) can you guys give me some hints to sell this thing I am pretty sure the price tag is very reasonable for this toy too if its not then tell me.

Thanks guys, oh and in the next 2 to 3 years I do plan to buy a r34 to replace her.

The fact you have had it on so long now snooze i think you may be in some trouble in that...

- There seems to be a lot of people selling modified cars all at pretty good prices

- Most people still have the idea in there heads if the cars stock/stockish it's been looked after and not thrashed.

- Me personally if i was to buy a modified car i would be getting one that is heavily modified eg forged internals, massive turbo etc etc.

I think you really have to two choices...

1 - Ride it out as maybe the right person has not come along yet.

2 - Strip off the parts that are worth a fair bit of money and return it to stock performance wise. The kit i think would be a big + but if you can sell your turbo, injectors, coilovers, fmic, wheels and a few other goodies you might get $3000 - $5000. Spend maybe 500 - 800 getting the stock parts and then sell your car for like 12 - 13 which would be more suited to the cheap people out there.

I really have to get my sh*t together as well... I'm not too fussed with having two awesome cars in the garage but its just not practical.

If anyone who knows my car and knows someone shopping for one then hit me up. I'll get my pics and stuff sorted soon...

Hope you dont have too much more trouble with it mate. Let me know if you need a hand with anything.

Hey Leigh I have been contemplating that exact idea of putting it back to stock I have most of the parts, would need some coil overs, front and rear bars, stock side mount, rims, and turbo. Then run into the fact I dont really have the time, see what happens.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...