evil_weevil

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh some of you peeps are working there..... :laugh:

Thats cool will definately come past and say hi !! :D

Oh and get to catch up with Shell and the Canberra peeps!!! YAY

Should get a dinner or something organise if you guys can get off work???

YAY! yep I really wanna go this year, have missed the last few years as I've always been out of town, so am planning on going for a look this time round! :(

Novotel hotel for me ;)

Hmm sounds like the plan, if there not booked out already :D

YAY! yep I really wanna go this year, have missed the last few years as I've always been out of town, so am planning on going for a look this time round! :(

:) Yep will be great to catch up!!!

We only go for sat and sun ...still great both days!! :laugh:

I will be working again this year but instead of out in the heat with the truck will be in the aircon with a small booth near the summernats merchandise

Edited by spx25t

• 3 weeks later...
I will be working again this year but instead of out in the heat with the truck will be in the aircon with a small booth near the summernats merchandise

Did that truck have a R31 in it last year??

Well I might have upgraded from the van this time around....

Now have a 4.5T truck with a carpet pantech easily capable of holding me + 20 women in the back stacked ontop of each other!

Hahahah, yet another tradition, Ben - just with more women!

Well I might have upgraded from the van this time around....

Now have a 4.5T truck with a carpet pantech easily capable of holding me + 20 women in the back stacked ontop of each other!

All you need is 20 women now....

LOL

I will be going to Summernats, hopefully with the Skyline entered. The place we stayed a last year was great. New 2/3 bed apartment/hotel rooms 10 mins from EPIC.

Looks like plenty are going...SAU meet up?

• 3 weeks later...

So ya's were coming to town and wasn't going to pop in n say hi to li'l ole me? hmmphhh :worship:

We were going to take a few cars on Sunday (see the ACT thread). Some declined for fear of jap 'car bashing' but I think its okay through the day.

Are we going to all meet up for dinner on Saturday night?

So ya's were coming to town and wasn't going to pop in n say hi to li'l ole me? hmmphhh :D

We were going to take a few cars on Sunday (see the ACT thread). Some declined for fear of jap 'car bashing' but I think its okay through the day.

Are we going to all meet up for dinner on Saturday night?

Yeah it's pretty good through out the day these days, night time it gets a bit iffy :worship:

Are you guys just cruising around the grounds or actually entering into events?

I still hope we are coming down for a couple of days..meet up would be good!!

Hope to see some skylines there..only saw one last year and it was parked but it was a tough blue R32 GTR! :devil: