SAU Community

Westside Chat

mic_check_1_2

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rolf itd be mad fun to turn up to monier woolies and drop some skids, cause in true boostcrusing form theyd love it at the time and them log on and say how bad you were. besides, word on the street is boostcruing cruises are gay anyway

btw I live around the mt ommanet area so you may see me every now and then. white ghetto fabulous r31

I really dunno what you people have against boostcruising people. The westies around here that I know are all really good people. Was a poor turn out tonight though.

Edited: because Im an ass.

Edited by ToMMaH

I really dunno what you people have against boostcruising people. The westies around here that I know are all really good people. Was a poor turn out tonight though.

Hmmm 6 points $350 fine $75 defect for bald tyres..... and thats them being nice to me :verymad:

Does your mom know ur bragging about this after your daddy spanked your ass

rolf itd be mad fun to turn up to monier woolies and drop some skids, cause in true boostcrusing form theyd love it at the time and them log on and say how bad you were. besides, word on the street is boostcruing cruises are gay anyway

btw I live around the mt ommanet area so you may see me every now and then. white ghetto fabulous r31

haha i seen ya around!! and i had a suss down at monier last night really really crap as boost's cruises are

and again pleeeeassseee no to this friday night pancakes i reall wanna come but im drifting, please anotha time!!!