SAU Community

Help A Brother Out

MikeyGTRmike

Hey guys, well as the title says my twin plate clutch crapped itself last nyte, it was starting to go a little while ago but last night it went and now it just slips like mad....

Now i can either buy a new twin plate or get it re built... my question is, has anyone on here re built their clutch before if so was it expensive and where did ya get it done. im unsure what brand it is as it came with the car....

So buy a new clutch or rebuild???? any advise or past experiences would be great

cheers mike.

not sure but michael at autobarn mile end could give you a good price on a new one just tell him i sent you cause i dont work there any more and they having a sale on all performance this weekend including things that need ordering in

i rebuilt my old clutch its alot cheaper and good way to go. go to acs

where did ya get it done?? did they do a good job.. im looking at getting a rebuild seeing as it's already a twin plate and would like to save myself some cash by getting it re built

Hey bud, We can get you NISMO and Xtreme at a good price if you decide not to rebuild.

Ryan

thanks bro, im just getting some info on whats better to do before i decide.... will let ya know

i went to adelaide clutch service, they dont fit clutches but i just left my car there and they took it down the road for me to fit it, really good job, best clutch ive driven so far. it cost me 800 to rebuild, he said it was a really tuff clutch.

+1 For ACS.

They are the makers of extreme clutches and they products are brilliant. They sponsor our race car and the clutch they provided was to good; started doing diffs once it was installed.

Edited by D_stirls