SAU Community

Standard Offset For R32 Gts (non Turbo) ?

Hi there ppl i was wondering if any1 can pls tell me (or where i could find out) the standard offset for my R32 GTS (non turbo, 1989, 4 stud)

the tyres i currently have on it are 205/60 R15 and im hoping to go 235/40 R18 Nankan NS2

The mags im thinking to buy are 18*7.5 Lenso Tenzo GT-6 from tempe tyres in syd

so to save time and money i need to know the stock standard offset in order to confirm if they will fit, also if any1 wants to give any feedback on the choices i have made pls dont hold back

thanks in advance :ermm:

FYI already checked the current tyres on my car & unfortunately cant find the offset unless of course the little bastard is hidden...

Edited by LoNg_ShaNks

The offsets are on the wheel not tyres. As far as I know, the standard wheel's offset should be +40mm.

Also about the chosen wheels, I'm not a fan of tempetyres wheels. Try and go for Japanese designed wheels from the traders on here and ns.com.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I would be, however the last PS I owned was a PS1 and the last GT I played was GT1 lol. Also, how do you dads even have time to do anything? I barely have time to even sleep 7 hours a night!
    • Discover the convenience and luxury of exploring Dubai with the best rent a car services in Silicon Oasis. Located in the heart of Dubai’s tech and innovation hub, Silicon Oasis offers a strategic starting point for both business and leisure travelers. Best Rent a Car Dubai Silicon Oasis provides an exceptional selection of vehicles to cater to all your transportation needs, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable journey. From sleek and efficient sedans perfect for navigating city streets to spacious and comfortable SUVs ideal for family trips and desert adventures, Best Rent a Car Dubai Silicon Oasis boasts a diverse fleet to suit every preference. Each vehicle is meticulously maintained, guaranteeing reliability and top performance, so you can travel with peace of mind. Customer satisfaction is at the core of Best Rent a Car Dubai Silicon Oasis. With a user-friendly booking process, transparent pricing, and flexible rental options, renting a car has never been easier. The dedicated customer service team is always ready to assist you, ensuring a hassle-free experience from reservation to return. Whether you're attending business meetings, exploring Dubai's iconic landmarks, or venturing into the desert, Best Rent a Car Dubai Silicon Oasis offers the perfect solution. Experience the freedom and flexibility of having your own vehicle and make the most of your time in this vibrant city. Book your rental today and embark on an unforgettable journey with Best Rent a Car Dubai Silicon Oasis.    
    • I was thinking of setting up a multiplayer comp. Just a series that anybody could join and we could run a table here.  Anybody interested in that?
    • Thanks - to be sure will the WHC34 work?  I can’t find the other one anywhere.  Thanks 
    • Before you replace the tank, removed it and check all of the breather hoses and the seal for the level sender unit. I just bought all the hoses for mine because that was what I found after removing the tank