SAU Community

SLED

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can my car have your cars babies?

L O L ;)

hahah Cara my Stagea, I think, had a play with your miss34 back at Mt barker on the last cruise I was on. Glad she didnt get preggy!!!

Nice gtr mate, welcome, will love to see it in the flesh

if ya see a S1 stag with GTT wheels drop a wave, thumbs up to you

L O L ;)

hahah Cara my Stagea, I think, had a play with your miss34 back at Mt barker on the last cruise I was on. Glad she didnt get preggy!!!

Nice gtr mate, welcome, will love to see it in the flesh

if ya see a S1 stag with GTT wheels drop a wave, thumbs up to you

Thanks Tangles, I'll look out for you.

Hey Pete, welcome aboard mate!! Yes yor 34 is quite the nice car!! I noticed your bike in the other thread, that is also quite the ride!! How long oyu had her for??(the bike that is)

Thanks for your compliments buddy. I finished building the bike earlier this year (every nut and bolt) and have entered it in a few comps already with about 7 trophies for my troubles. I trucked it up to Bike Week on the Gold Coast last month and took home 3 trophies against some of the best bike builders in the country which included the likes of Scottys Choppers and the Discovery Chanel bikes........check out the link.

http://heavyduty.com.au/issue_92/hd_core_frameset.htm

Thanks for your compliments buddy. I finished building the bike earlier this year (every nut and bolt) and have entered it in a few comps already with about 7 trophies for my troubles. I trucked it up to Bike Week on the Gold Coast last month and took home 3 trophies against some of the best bike builders in the country which included the likes of Scottys Choppers and the Discovery Chanel bikes........check out the link.

http://heavyduty.com.au/issue_92/hd_core_frameset.htm

awesome toy collection mate, what do you do for a crust may i ask? I'm guessing you have some serious metal work skills.`

awesome toy collection mate, what do you do for a crust may i ask? I'm guessing you have some serious metal work skills.`

Worked for Adelaide Engine Service in Edwardstown for many years until they shut their doors and now I'm the Director for SA Investigations.

Just to be different!?

Hi Cara,

I tell you what, you've got a pretty good looking machine yourself so their offspring could look like a baby 2008 R35 GTR.

I think if our cars ever met we would have our hands full trying to pry them apart!!!

:D i rekon......such a beaut car u have there tho....cant wait to see it in the flesh :D

just need to keep Betsy away from your car tho ;) so we dont have any little accidents lol

Damn, nice toys mate!

I'm curious to hear more about what you do for a living, sounds pretty fkn interesting (from the few words that u dropped in there about it :w00t: )

i reckon i have seen ya down the bay a couple times, im the guy boostin off in the back 32 with black wheels :(

hope to see ur ride in one of the cruises comin up soon

Depends where you live and if you don't mind travelling you could see mark @ Tilbrooks or Morpowa for your power fc tune. Sorry for prying but what do you mean by SA Investigations and what did you drive before you got da GTR? Always liked GTR's?

yeah SA investigations he's investigating hoon driving and illegal modifications in the local car club scene. so on that note id like to remind everyone my car is standard :)

nice ride's indeed you got there :(

:laughing-smiley-014: HA HA........don't panic.

If what you say was true I'd have to confiscate and impound my own ride under the new hoon laws, then give myself a defect notice, a fine, and 6 demerit points!? :D