SAU Community

Would A Rb25det Timing Belt Cover Fit A Rb25de?

dori34

Hi there, no it wont. Just a question though, are you asking because of the clear cover selling on ebay?? It looks mad.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/New-Trust-GReddy-Cl...VQQcmdZViewItem

I messaged the seller and he said No, only this one but then i saw one that said RB25de and i was like what....................but it got snapped up within 2 hours!!!

Ohh crap didnt read your message correctly...........got it the wrong way around, lol, sorry can't say buddy, sorry to stuff you around!

EMZ

Edited by EMZ R33

thinkk neugen stocks them.. either that or Just Jap.. Last time I was there I spottoed one.. couldnt tell you if it was a one off or not..

either way.. you need cam gears for a clear case.. just to add a little more sex onto it..

^ yep thats correct, clear case with stock camgears = gh3y.

psiparts sell the clear ones but i dont want the clear ones (espeically not for $149 + delivery), i want a black one so i can get it painted to match my rocker covers.

i had a look ar both the rb25det & rb25de timing covers side by side and theyre pretty much identicle so i think im good to purcahse and it should fit up no worries.

Hey ya, have a look at this link.

Type in the search = "clear cover r33" in www.ebay.com.au to find the cover for the RB25's

Looks great but $164...., unless your engine bay is in show room condition and cleanliness is A1 don't know if id go there!!

EMZ

Edited by EMZ R33

• 2 weeks later...

im doing a group buy of the psi ones for the uk guys. got twenty so far interested and running it till jan 07......

we cant get the rb25 over here in clear so many peeps just get a 26 and cut a holw if they wish to keep the NVCS on the intake.