SAU Community

Xbox 360 Owners!

NRV155

Just thought i would start a thread for online players with 360s to get more people to play games with.

Im currently playing pro street but am down for forza races anyday (well weekends anyway). I will start playing Call of duty 4 soon.

Shoot me a friend request or list it here.

My gamertag is: o GAM3 OVER o

Edited by NRV155

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

abit of topic but someone hear should be able to tell me what im after. Im thinking about purchasing a 360 i already have broadband so can i simply buy the 360 and plug into it a line off the router? Also will playing games online like cod 4 will that drain my downlod limit or it doesnt affect it im with internode (if that makes any difference)? Im abit of a noob when it comes to this sort of stuff lol.

Cheers iLEC

abit of topic but someone hear should be able to tell me what im after. Im thinking about purchasing a 360 i already have broadband so can i simply buy the 360 and plug into it a line off the router? Also will playing games online like cod 4 will that drain my downlod limit or it doesnt affect it im with internode (if that makes any difference)? Im abit of a noob when it comes to this sort of stuff lol.

Cheers iLEC

Yes you can plug an ethernet cord directly into the back of your xbox, if you want to do it wirelessly however you will need to purchase the wireless adapter.

Before you can play online you will need to purchase xbox live gold subscription which costs approx $90.

And yes it will drain your downlad limit. As a rough guide if you play everyday for a whole month you will use over 5gb