SAU Community

V35 With Brembos - Compliance Wheels

Hi Guys,

I have just imported a 2003 V35 coupe with Brembos and 19" wheels. I need to find 18X8 30 offset wheels to fit over brembos for compliance. I have had a difficult time finding original 7 spoke 18" wheels in Perth.

Does anyone have a set in Perth that I could buy or hire?

Alternatively, I have been told that the 6 spoke 18" Nissan 350z wheels will fit the V35 coupe and clear the v35 brembos - Is this true?

I had the same problem. Ended up buying a set of 18" 350z track wheels from www.350z-tech.com forum and selling them here shortly after. The track version wheels definitely fit over brembos.

Tom

Hi Guys,

I have just imported a 2003 V35 coupe with Brembos and 19" wheels. I need to find 18X8 30 offset wheels to fit over brembos for compliance. I have had a difficult time finding original 7 spoke 18" wheels in Perth.

Does anyone have a set in Perth that I could buy or hire?

Alternatively, I have been told that the 6 spoke 18" Nissan 350z wheels will fit the V35 coupe and clear the v35 brembos - Is this true?

Thanks. However, I would need to buy/hire something by early/mid January at the latest.

Merry chritsmas

I may be selling mine soon, not sure when, still looking for a new set....

Thanks. However, I would need to buy/hire something by early/mid January at the latest.

Do you know of anyone else who has a set or would you be interested in hiring them if you don't sell them?

Merry chritsmas

Vic

I had the same problem. Ended up buying a set of 18" 350z track wheels from www.350z-tech.com forum and selling them here shortly after. The track version wheels definitely fit over brembos.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the feedback and clarifying they will fit over the Brembos. Did you get yours from the US or off the Aus forum linked to the US forums?

If from the USA, what did the freight cost?

Actually, I just found a set but one of the wheels is buckeled. The seller claims it can be fixed but I am a bit concerned about buying a repaired wheel.

Does anyone know if these wheels should/can be repaired?

Merry Christmas,

Vic

Vic,

I've sold my wheels already so can't lend you mine.

There is an AU section in 350z-tech.com forum. Don't buy from US, it's too much hassle.

You can also trying talking to your compliance workshop, they might have some.

Tom

I don't know of any spare sets in town at any of the workshops but 19"s are now factory fitted but with out knowing the off set I couldn't say if you could use them.

Got a CPV35 on the water but wont be here for a couple of weeks, I think Brian from Autotainment called me asking for you.

• 2 weeks later...

The V35 and Z33 share the same FM platform, so the suspension is completely identical.

350Z 17" and 18" rims will clear the Brembos. The 18" rims are 18x8.0 +30, the 17" rims are 17x7.5 +30 and 17x8.0 +33. I'm not sure if you can use the latter for Compliancing, but if your workshop says it can then its another option.