SAU Community

Just introducing myself

THE CHIEF

Just thought id introduce myself

The names Chris and Ive been overlooking these forums for a while but not with that much detail..

I own a Skyline r31 (yeah i know i know, go easy on me and gimme a chance hehe) but basically am good mates with R31Nismoid and co from the r31 club and have been discussing things such as the MAS coming up etc...

Basically Just thought id say Hi to all and I may even start to come on some cruises alongside with some fello r31 owners that u may or maynot already know.

That is off course weather that ok with you guys..:)

horus is only jealous cause he cant actually do any of the aformentioned things :)

haha sameer ya know i love ya!

welcome mate!!! hope to see u on some cruises etc. Dont let the other guys scare u with their whoreness... if u ignore them they go away ;)

lol!

you can at MAS with all your chickies... even though i know some of them and a beating wouldn't be turned down :D3

But SLYWPN can't do burnouts. His auto is too broken!

he really needs a manual.

horus is only jealous cause he cant actually do any of the aformentioned things

yes.. should'a seen it on Saturday night.. on this cruise we went on he followed some guy who wasn't even on the cruise to his house :D :D :D then realised he was lost and in the middle of nowhere... it was clasique!!

:bahaha:

Originally posted by predator666

yes.. should'a seen it on Saturday night.. on this cruise we went on he followed some guy who wasn't even on the cruise to his  house :D :D :D then realised he was lost and in the middle of nowhere... it was clasique!!

:bahaha:

OMG!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is hillarious! :bahaha: :bahaha:

Thankks for the warm invite..

R31Nismoid hopefully my gearbox will be done in a matter of weeks and when it gets done its gonna be good for 600HP

But I will be there wish R31Nismoid, acsplit over the weekend so im sure I will meet some of you

Cheers