SAU Community

Hi

petethepom

Hi

I've tried a couple of times to say hello hope this one works !

got a four door spec 2 r33 n/a .

Here is some pictures, weathers a bit crap( I come from Essex, England. There is quite a few Skyline around here!) and I haven't cleaned the wheels but when the spring comes Ill show you the shiny version!

100_0042.jpg

Maybe I'll get another camera too!

100_0043.jpg

You blokes seem to know a lot about Skylines and have some versions like the r31 that are near enough unknown in Britain.

I've been studying the technical sections for quite a while and now know just enough to get me into trouble so I might be asking some questions soon!

100_0041.jpg

haha S2 R33 sedans make me giggle, they always remind me of two buxom scandinavians standing side by side in the cold in tight white t-shirts.

nice clean car mate, what's the sticker on the rear right buttcheek say? And does your neighbour really have a pink car?

Welcome buddy and nice car.

Give those headlights a polish and they'll look as good as new :down:

Funky: His neighbour's car is burgundy; but the car across the road is definitely pink :banana:

Yeah , I can see the two Swedish birds , I like that ,well spotted!

The sticker just says Redline car imports ( thats where I bought it).

Yeah , the car across the road really is pink, I think its owned by one of the teenage girls who live there.

I know you are a long way away but if you know any other Aussies who have been to England ( especially Earls court)they will tell you about Essex girls

they are known for wearing white stilletos, driving "flashy" cars ( or having a boyfriend called Kevin or Wayne who has one) and going home with thier knickers in thier handbag!

The burgundy car belongs to the bloke next door , he's got no excuse!

what do you blokes think the best stuff to clean up the headlights with and what do you reckon about fitting HIDs ?