SAU Community

Hi All, Back Again.

KANiVA

Hi all,

Just had to re-register, not sure why because my old username is still on here, but it's telling me my passwords are wrong everytime, yet I know that cannot be, as I have a certain set of pw's I use for forums, and I've tried them all to no luck, so unless someone knows how I can get that fixed and get my old username back that would be great as I've been a member for a long time, back when the black colour scheme was the shit... prolly '01 '02 I joined but anyway...

Have owned a few skylines in our time (me and my brother) but my brother takes the cake, he's had his current one for nearly 10 years now, and 2-3 years ago finally done the conversion (RB30ET) and the whole shibang, it's a beast, and it's basically all stock, boost wise etc. just a full 3" exhaust turbo-back and plumb-back BOV for the sleeper effect, most people just assume it's a low R31 with an exhaust, till they eat the fumes!

But anyway just wanted to post a lil intro to get things started again as I might be buying the car off him, so wanted to catch up on the skyline goings on... previous username: Jarus.