SAU Community

Rb30 Powered S13 Silvia $3800 Firm (tas)

Hi peoples,

The Engine is in, the wiring is done. You can drive it around now, as its still rego'd but to make it fully legal you have to put on the R34 brakes, slot on the z32 wheels, put in the radiator and hook up the RSM to output the tacho and speed signals to the dash then get an engy to pass it. About the only thing that doesn't come with the car to put all the aforementioned parts on is a small pipe with a bend in it to hook up the radiator (haven't got it made). If you can swing a spanner and singe your fingers with a soldering iron then its not stuff that costs money, just takes time (something i don't have as i work away at savage river mine 9 days out of 14 then when i get home i have the house to renovate >.<).

Its fine to drive around now as its all in good running order and its not excessively loud either. I haven't been pulled over by cops except for a RBT and have sat next to them at the lights and they don't even look at it (think it might have something to do with not having the turbo badges on it now as silly as it sounds, could also be the lack of turbo component sounds :() and if you feel paranoid just stick it in 5th and take off :P The few times that i have driven it i have just taken off then slotted it into 5th and just idled up hills :D its bloody brilliant.

For sale and i need it gone asap

Here is a run down of whats in the car and what would go with it. Car is rego'd till april

1989 Nissan Silvia K's Silver in colour (190ish on the clock but as you will note its not the standard engine)

Body is in reasonably rough condition (straightened a few things out since i bought it)

Interior is pretty good, all vents and the usually's that break aren't broken

RB30E with 90,000 on the clock

A31 Crossmember

New plugs, leads and all the rest of the normals

Solid engine mounts (doesnt shudder at all)

Reco RB30 gearbox (brilliant)

New HD clutch

2.5 inch Exhaust

Brand new cannon (not on the car)

Brand new Apexi Pod (not on the car)

R34 front and rear hubs, discs, calipers with descent pads (not on the car but wont take alot of work to put on)

4x s15 standard 16 inchers (no rubber)

4x z32 standard 16 inchers (really good rubber)

Entire r31 loom and fusebox (good for spare wire and stuff ?!? :P)

SR20 Front seats

Spare CA18DET Crossmember

Spare Standard wing

Brand new Thermo

Half descent Oil and filter for the next oil change

R33 Shimmed Diff

Mitsubishi CD player (good paper weight >.<)

Fully sick drift lifted bonnet to allow for the rb30 (only need to remove a breather hose and it can be normally closed again)

Apexi RSM with stand and G metre (not in the car)

Massive brand new 52mm dual core alloy radiator (not on car)

Second front bar in really good condition (not yet on the car)

Around 22 (on last count) 245, 235, 225 17 tyres of varying profiles (all are sets) most of which are streetable, including a set of 4 falken 255 17 road rally Avenis i think the series name is CBF looking

Oh and some of the badges that are on the car are still here, like the boot silvia sign.

$4500ono!

Pics are below (Hasnt been washed or cleaned)

coolproradiator60.jpg

aadb1wm5.jpg

s13001wm9.jpg

s13002tf9.jpg

s13003vj8.jpg

s13004jk2.jpg

s13007je6.jpg

s13008rh2.jpg

s13009kj0.jpg

s13011zy7.jpg

s13012ep3.jpg

s13013nv2.jpg

s13015kd7.jpg

s13016xx0.jpg

Missus will have the key so anyone interested call/msg me on 0400541075.

Edited by DORIFUTO_The Future

aw man if this was turbo I'd take it off your hands right now...

Buy it and put an ebay turbo on it! Would cost bugger all, get the ebay turbo with mani, VL injectors, VL computer then plumb it all in and bobs your uncle! Or you could get a chip from darkhalf (r31 club) and use the injectors already on there (which are good up to 5PSI, which is a big kick in the guts for the rb30 NA compression ratio) and buy a ebay turbo. There are guys around using them and getting decent power figures and the engines are putting up with absolute beatings for ages. You would already be surprised at the power the car has on tap, its a beast compared to the standard ca18det.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...