SAU Community

R33 Gtr- How Would You Make It Look Tuff?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTR's r tough as, dont go overboard with it. What colour is it? The right coloured choice of rims, lowering job, window tint and an exhaust that grawls and looks race and you have a sweet looking package!

On the other hand you could go crazy as Japs tend to do....this car is Perfection!

post-44614-1199164895_thumb.jpg

GTR's r tough as, dont go overboard with it. What colour is it? The right coloured choice of rims, lowering job, window tint and an exhaust that grawls and looks race and you have a sweet looking package!

On the other hand you could go crazy as Japs tend to do....this car is Perfection!

I personally think this is a bit ricey... I prefer plain looking GTR's more.

What if owning this car meant putting up with a few stickers? Although I am getting off the topic here, these are 34s...maybe the later would suit you better?

post-44614-1199187098_thumb.jpg

post-44614-1199187195_thumb.jpg

Add graphics, not something over the top, just something nice subtle and classy, custom designed would be my preference so it looks unique and not an off the ebay shelf look...

agreed stickers only look good when not over done and in the right places

THat's it, like I said, lowered, rims, tint and that's it... no more... and definitely no stickers!

Spunky Munky arnt you the one with nismo stickers and badges all over your car?? :worship:

post a picture of it now.....then we can see whats done, and give some opinions on what needs doing.

I reckon 33 GTR's are made tuff pretty simply, but its all in the wheels(colour and make), stance(not fully hektik lowered though), and tidy little add on's, like clear indicators to get rid of the orange ones, a few neat carbon add ons, like wing parts etc. All of the above mine has, plus Ganador's, and all that makes for a pretty simple yet tidy package which isn't too ricer-ish nor too understated.

Not saying mine is the tuffest around by any means, but I like it the way it is now and I guess I wouldn't have done the new mods to compliment the existing ones that were done if I didn't think that they would help with the overall look I was chasing.

you asked for pics, so here are a few of mine, bad day for pics within regards to lighting, but you get the idea.

QIK_R33_GTR12-07023.jpg

QIK_R33_GTR12-07051.jpg

QIK_R33_GTR12-07009.jpg

Edited by QIK_GTR

The gtr is a tuff looking car stock but maybe a set of volk gtc's, carbon bonnet, gtr end caps for the wing and ganador mirrors would make it a wet dream :worship:

that has different side skirts to!

I reckon 33 GTR's are made tuff pretty simply, but its all in the wheels(colour and make), stance(not fully hektik lowered though), and tidy little add on's, like clear indicators to get rid of the orange ones, a few neat carbon add ons, like wing parts etc. All of the above mine has, plus Ganador's, and all that makes for a pretty simple yet tidy package which isn't too ricer-ish nor too understated.

Exactly!

You need; JAP rims ONLY! As fat as you can get, 18".

Clear indicators + ganador's.

Thats all.

Not saying mine's the toughest looking either, but it's what I consider how a GTR should look (ps. sorry for posting this pic AGAIN!):

GT-RPhotoshoot186Large.jpg

Exactly!

You need; JAP rims ONLY! As fat as you can get, 18".

Clear indicators + ganador's.

Thats all.

Not saying mine's the toughest looking either, but it's what I consider how a GTR should look (ps. sorry for posting this pic AGAIN!):

GT-RPhotoshoot186Large.jpg

You need a tiny bit better offset for that to look insane.

I understand what your all saying about simple and not to ricey etc etc... but i like to see something a bit different every now and then... it would be a pretty boring scene if every skyline was the same etc

well out of all the pictures posted here, none of them look the same to me. Its a matter of chosing the right mods to differentiate from the others, not many GTR's I see look the same, similar yes, but not the same.

what would you do to make them different?