SAU Community

Sydney Cruise! ~ West Head Lookout Then, Palm Beach!

Assasin

Hi all,

I'm back!

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and New Years.. And still have their licence! =)

Heres my first cruise for the new year..

When: 03/02/2008 (Sunday)

Meeting: at P6 Carpark, Opposite Olympic Park Station.

Going: to West Head Lookout then Palm Beach via Mona Vale Road, then through the scenic Mccarrs Creek Road & West Head Road.

Time: 10:00am (Leaving 10:30am sharp) To avoid the summer traffic, especially on the weekends

Hope to see everyone there from last year...

Let me know if your interested..

Thanks.

Edited by Assasin

Sounds like fun.

Can we call non Skyline driving friends??

or is it restricted to Skylines only?

I can probably make it :) , depending on what happens in the next few weeks. etc.

Also, how many people came last year?

Edited by gcg7861

I NEED HELP!!!!!

MY CAR IS OUT OF ACTION!

THis cruise is now cancelled. Sorry everyone.

I've had a minor hit last saturday night. Whats damaged is my front bar, front left guard, and front left headlight. A panel beater I know is quoting me around $3,000 to fix it!

I know I can get cheaper than this. Can anyone help?

THis is an urgent request. Send me a msg if you can help.

Kind Regards,

James

dude $3000 for bolt on parts?

you can buy everything for under $700 and fit it urself.

if theres rail damage then may require some panel beating work but if its just panels etc thats easy stuff you can do yourself man.

dude $3000 for bolt on parts?

you can buy everything for under $700 and fit it urself.

if theres rail damage then may require some panel beating work but if its just panels etc thats easy stuff you can do yourself man.

WHat are some good wreckers to visit so I can buy it myself, that would have R34's there?

Sh!t that's tough James, sorry to hear it man.

Yeh i agree if it's only cosmetic bits that need replacing you can get the parts yourself and bolt them on.

If you need a hand gimme a yell. The sooner it's done the sooner we cruise ;)

Sh!t that's tough James, sorry to hear it man.

Yeh i agree if it's only cosmetic bits that need replacing you can get the parts yourself and bolt them on.

If you need a hand gimme a yell. The sooner it's done the sooner we cruise ;)

Thanks Omar!

james try justjap or look for R34 parts here in classifieds and post it there. Did you try Arncliffe car smash repair. Tell me the exact parts you need and i'll go see the wrecker near my place on saturday and let you know if i find any R34 parts

Manu

Dammit was looking forward to that cruise lol since i haven't taken mine on one since i got it back.

I got an r34 gt front bar for sale, its not the nismo bar though just the standard nissan item. and hasnt got the indicators in it.

PM me if you want it.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• G30-770. So long as you're talking engine horsepower, and not some bullshit wheel/axle/mystery horsepower.
    • It's a lottery, no one is going to be able to predict how much HP YOUR engine is going to handle as history has a huge part to play.    As examples though. I have one rb26 on 630rwhp, running 16 years now at that level, track use, only a couple of times a year.  Another 790rwhp, about 2 years now, driven every weekend.    If i was to give you a "safe" number I would say 450rwhp on 98 and 550-600 on e85.  Seen plenty of motors pop with less though too      
    • Fair play on the 120k, sorry just live in nanny Aus.  High rpm on cruise would kill me too.    On the gears, its not just first, so beside the fact I really enjoy that nice punch you get when you accel in first. 2nd is all messed up in the gearsets too. Most people I know with gearsets(even sequentials) have to drop into 1st for tarmac rally slower corners as second gear is too low in rpm, its painful. Translate to the street, I am using a 2.3 gear out of a low speed turn, gearset you got a 1.7 second. I can tell you now between my two cars which one is a LOT more fun.    On a track its a different story, once the car is moving the gearset ratios are supreme, 1st gets you going on a big rpm launch, then 2nd is no issue for the corner speed on most tracks.    Yer the price sucks  , old enough to remember these selling for $1500usd here in Aus. 
    • Will mainly be steering the car as tracking it in China would reduce its value a lot and mines a near mint condition v spec 2. Just weighing out the options for the next improvement. Thanks 
    • Thanks for the info. With the 2.8L stroker kit what would be the best single turbo setup for around 700-750 drivable horsepower? As I think after that it’s going to be very aggressive power delivery.