SAU Community

R33 Gtr Or R32 Gtr

hey ever1

i have just recently sold my series 1 r33 gts-t an was interested in purchasing a R33 GTR V-Spec! the thing is i have never been in 1 an i am unable to test 1 due to being over seaS. So i was wondering is ther a noticable difference between the models stock or with the bacis bolt on mods?? i have only been in a mate R32 an that was the quickest street car i have ever been in.. an that is kinda wat i was after.. please help

thanks cliffo

hey ever1

i have just recently sold my series 1 r33 gts-t an was interested in purchasing a R33 GTR V-Spec! the thing is i have never been in 1 an i am unable to test 1 due to being over seaS. So i was wondering is ther a noticable difference between the models stock or with the bacis bolt on mods?? i have only been in a mate R32 an that was the quickest street car i have ever been in.. an that is kinda wat i was after.. please help

thanks cliffo

LOL!

What's going on dude... Your probably better of just waiting until you get back and see what you prefer!!

My 32 was the quickest street car you been in? :banana:

Take care man!!

I have an R33 GT-R and my friend has an R32. The R33 has slightly more torque and power as standard but that is masked by the extra weight, as is the extra braking from the brembos. The R32 feels more 'chuckable' because of being lighter too.

One major difference is the way the Atessa hooks up. In the R32 the rears will spin a little more before the fronts engage, allowing a little more drift out of corners, whereas the R33 has a % pre-load on the front wheels and therefore engages quicker.

Hope that helps a bit

LOL!

What's going on dude... Your probably better of just waiting until you get back and see what you prefer!!

My 32 was the quickest street car you been in? :banana:

Take care man!!

haha lol is this zeiba

how is things man yeah you probably rite hey. i gott ride of my old ride now hey

seeyya when i getback l8

haha lol is this zeiba

how is things man yeah you probably rite hey. i gott ride of my old ride now hey

seeyya when i getback l8

too easy dude!

But yeah like said in here and as i have said..

32 has always been the raw gtr the least forgiving and snappiest :banana: 33 is kinder and more forgiving... atessa is more advanced and quicker.

too easy dude!

But yeah like said in here and as i have said..

32 has always been the raw gtr the least forgiving and snappiest :banana: 33 is kinder and more forgiving... atessa is more advanced and quicker.

haha yeah brother i know they the original an in my appinion of the best still. there a couple of r32 v-spec up for grabs to an i know wat to expect from 1 off them after being in yours. i all cashed up man now exspecially after seelin my bad boy!! but i am defiently drifting to the r32 side of things ey

32'S Look better ill tell you that.... Cheaper for Parts and you can switch them to 2wd whenever the mrs pisses you off :banana: _ Good luck :D

i gonna go wit ya there they certainly look more aggressive!! an in term better. an the abiltiy to piss the misses of at a trn of the key is always a good thing cheers

Dollar for what you get id go for the 32...? Look sharper, (more like the traditional skyline shape). More nimble. Not a big fan of the look of the 33 either. Either were Nissan i think, as the 34 looks more like a 32 than the 33 does. THey went back to the sharper angular look of the GTS-X style.

Personal opinion only! i know what id get!

haha yeah brother i know they the original an in my appinion of the best still. there a couple of r32 v-spec up for grabs to an i know wat to expect from 1 off them after being in yours. i all cashed up man now exspecially after seelin my bad boy!! but i am defiently drifting to the r32 side of things ey

:banana:

Fun starts when you get back... plenty of awesome 32's for sale atm...

Dollar for what you get id go for the 32...? Look sharper, (more like the traditional skyline shape). More nimble. Not a big fan of the look of the 33 either. Either were Nissan i think, as the 34 looks more like a 32 than the 33 does. THey went back to the sharper angular look of the GTS-X style.

Personal opinion only! i know what id get!

some how i think my personal opinion is smake bang the same as yours mate!!

our rite the 32 dos look the sharpest an agin they are the lightest!! :banana: is ther a huge difference in between the v-spec 32 an normal 32 gtr's???

I'll copy paste this from another thread.

32/33/34 GTRs are all great cars.

But newer is usually better, when it comes to performance that is. GTR fits into this generalisation.

If you want to talk about styling, they all look good, and it comes down to personal preference.

But when talking about performance:

Engine. 34 > 33 > 32.

ATTESA 34 > 33 > 32.

Suspension Setup 34/33 > 32. (34 was built to be more friendly on tyres from factory, but very similar to 33.

Seats 34 > 33 > 32.

Wheels 34 > 33 > 32.

Brakes 34 > 33 > 32 (32vspec same as 33)

Weight 32 > 33 > 34 (Lighter is better)

I could go on. So All those who are claiming the 32 is the best, assuming you're not talking about styling here - because we don't buy GTR's for their styling, we buy them for their performance right? What exactly is it that makes 32's so much better than 33s? or 34s?

I said it above, i'll say it again, All 3 Models of GTR are great cars.

32 lighter than the 33.....wow, buy a whole 45-50kgs, its not really a big deal, nor an argument as to why go one over the other!

same boat as someone else above, 2 mates have 32 GTR's, I have a 33, theirs are awesome cars, but its an age thing, going from a 33 yourself, you'll quickly feel like you are in a much older car driving a 32, just from the interior alone.

Either way, you'll be happy!

yeah but ferni for the difference of $25k for a decent 32 to $60k for a decent 34, is it worth it?

We are also talking value for money here, right? I wouldnt be able to justify spending 60k on a 34. Id rather buy a 32, then spend 10k on it if need be.

33's suck dick man there just straight up ugly

32 is the original giant killer man i have one and i love it.

the interior is fine has every thing u need in it

for sure, man!

why the hate, its not a Holden vs Ford type of deal, they are all GTR's.....ugly LOL!

on another note, man, it might be a good idea to have another go at your sig, yo, you kinda rooted it up!

Edited by QIK_GTR