SAU Community

R33 Amazing Car

Hi Guys,

My pride and joy is up for grabs. Iv owned the car since it landed here in auz, and need to sell to build my house.

The car is on ebay click here to see & carsales click here to see Pics etc.

The car is truely regretable sale. Anti lag is setup, and drives perfect. If you keen on inspecting the car before you commit im fine with that.

Engine Modifications:

- RB26NEO Oil & Water Pump

- RB30 Arias forged pistons, with chromemoly rings.

- RB30 Rods, shotpened, cracktested and polished.

- RB30 Block: x-rayed, chemicleaned, line bored, fully balanced,new main bolts & ACL Race series engine bearings , fresh rear & front-main seals.

- Cometic Head gasket

- OS triple plate clutch

- RB26 Plenum.

- RB 25 Head has had EXTENSIVE head work. including: port and polish, new valves, guides, and all lifters replaced.

- Also cams have been ground to a more "lumpy profile".

- Custom fuel-rail feeds Bosch 363 injectors by a Bosch 044 intank pump.

- Turbo is a GT35/40 (1000HP) rollerbearing, with a .70 compressor, with a 1.02 exhaust housing (with a beanie), running through to a 4inch exhaust system the whole way through. (Surprisingly very quite) with a custom made 55mm external wastegate.

- Custom made extractors to suit a high mount turbo setup.

- Motor is controlled by a Autronic SMC, with anit-lag enabled. (tune is perfect)

- Custom modified throttlebody

- GTR V-Spec Diff, with oil cooler.

- 37 Row engine oil cooler (Same size as standard intercooler on the R33's, and ive mounted mine in the factory intercooler spot aswell)

- Big frontmount cooler, hidden away behind the front bar.

- Full set of Carbon fiber series auto-meter gauges, (Oil & water Temp, Stoich meter, & boost)

- Nismo 320KLM speedo

- Pioneer Headunit, wih 12"sub, 6X9s, and splits. (Very nice sounding audio setup)

- 20" Chrome rims with brand new rubber all round.

- I have done around 8000KLMS since rebuild, car has just been a

"weekender" every since. (barely driven anymore)

Any questions, please dont hesitate to ask, i need to sell!

MOB: 0421137900

[email protected]

This car drives like factory, you will not find a cleaner more reliable street modified car.

There are a couple of little scratches on the car, as you would expect on a older car.