SAU Community

Denmark Calling

Stagea Denmark

Hi Down under.

I am a new member here, because i am the proud owner of a Nissan Stagea from 1997, with a few mods, like a lot of GTR-R34 bodyparts.

I am 41 years young, and spend all my time on cars, the last 8 years it have been on Toyota Supra's, with big modifications to quartermailes, styling and shows.

8 months ago a friend send me a URL of the Stagea, facelifted to the Skyline R34, i found a one i Japan, got it to Denmark, a very nice car, and all people, car-magazines ect, have never before seen a Skyline like that, one month after, the biggest car magazin in Denmark called me, they wanna have my car on the frontpage of the next magazin, and on there homepage, thats was a nice feeling. There is some very bad NUR1 and V-spec II in Denmark, and now the Stagea, i was proud.

In 2006 i was 6 month in Portland, VIC, to start a dansih factory there, got a lot of good frineds down there, loved friday night with all the dougnuts, thats not allowed in denmark, a australien guys got the job as Store-mananger in this factory, and he was driving Quartmiles in hes nice Torana with bigblock and a motherf**ker of a turbo. We where together to AME Nationals i Melbourne, he got the second place to this event, an i was even more proud, then he was, a great weekend.

I miss Australia, and still have contact to my friends down under, thats real friend, and distance is no problem. :)

Have a nice day.