SAU Community

Anyone Interested In A Nismo Aero Kit Bumper?

For sedan guys in Sydney only!

Hey guys,

I need to change the front bumper in my 2003, so I'm trying to source one of those Nismo Aero bumpers. I'm only interested in original, no copies. Not promising anything as nothing is definite yet, and I may not be able to get you one at all. I'm just saying if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll keep you in mind and see what we can work out together.

Cheers.

Yeah thanks, I've looked into buying them from there. The prepainted thing doesn't quite work for us as the colours are different in their market from what I remember. When I asked them, they didn't know what blue my car was, but could send me one unpainted. However their shipping costs to overseas were outrageous even on smaller items. They are very quick and quite cheap to ship within the US however as I've bought stuff off them previously and bounced them through a mate who was travelling through at the time.

My insurance will cover most of the charge, hopefully I can source it through Japan. BTW, Anyone got a link on the Nissan Japan website to the extras for the 2003?