SAU Community

Rb26dett, Wheres The Flutter?

buzurk

Got a R32 GTR and im in love with flutter OMGULEH, yes gay i know! but anyway !

more to the question, the car had twin HKS SSQ Bovs, which i have disconnected (just by removing vaccume hose and plugging the vaccum line up on the hose and on the bov

now the car kinda flutters, but nothing like it should considering the HKS ram pods and front mount!!

where the 2x pods are those 2x intake pipes, there is also some black weird shaped/bend pipe coming from turnbo area too, somone i know reckons this is stock bov or something ?>

Edited by buzurk

it alright man. there's only a handful of these replies to come.

someone will try to work it out for ya.

for future reference... Flutta = OMGULEH!

So please make sure you use that in your future posts regarding fluttaz

Every time i see a post from you it always has 'OMGULEH' or 'fluttaz' or some shit like that...get over it mate.

If you just disconnected the hose, youll most likely have a boost leak because you dont have the boost pressure holding the bovs shut...but anyway. You needa block off the BOV entirely, take them off and put a bit of coke can in between or something...

maybe your front mount isn't on flutta mode.

I think his a 17year old in flutter mode to be honest reading this topic.

I was into that with my tx3 laser like 5years ago like someone just said " get over it mate"

when u hear a bov 50,0000times u dont care wat it sounds like.. that flutter is reversion anyway really good for your turbos like also someone has said...........usually only flutters with low revs to haha.

where the 2x pods are those 2x intake pipes, there is also some black weird shaped/bend pipe coming from turnbo area too, somone i know reckons this is stock bov or something ?>

Your talking about the return pipe from the BOV's?

Its not really hard to workout (if thats now what it is), just follow the pipe and see where it goes.

But yeah, just disconnecting the line wont work dude... think about it... vac line holds it shut, not it isnt

They must be blanked off totally at the BOV's. :D

Mate, give it a rest - Your constant smart ass responses across various threads are wearing a little thin.

^^ meh its all fun and games mate, most of the time i lose it at his posts

if i posted questions like "how do i stick another muffler in my exhaust cause i like the sound i air coming out of a compressor?" even though i knew it would reduce the performance in my performance orienated car, i would EXPECT to get smart ass replies, after all its a stupid thing to do.

Also this topic has been covered a million times aswell, if people dont search they deserve abit of lip.

this is of course imo...

Got a R32 GTR and im in love with flutter OMGULEH, yes gay i know! but anyway !

more to the question, the car had twin HKS SSQ Bovs, which i have disconnected (just by removing vaccume hose and plugging the vaccum line up on the hose and on the bov

now the car kinda flutters, but nothing like it should considering the HKS ram pods and front mount!!

Errr the stock bov's would have been in the same place your HKS SSQ's were....which is in the front right hand corner behind the front bar, nowhere near the turbos. Unless u have the HKS ones custom mounted somewhere? Either way they would of been blocked already if this is the case. As said earlier u still need to block off the hks ones, bit of coke can aluminium is a good choice....i used roof guttering on my old gtst.

Mate, give it a rest - Your constant smart ass responses across various threads are wearing a little thin.

No. Threads asking how to get flutter are wearing a little thin.

Why don't you just lock them and say search like you should?

How many different people have to say "block off the bov and all associated pipes and lines to it" in every single one of these threads?

Why not create a thread dalled "FLUTTER" and sticky it with links to a search for the word flutter?

Where in the rules does it say "smart ass responses to threads which have been covered a MILLION times before will get you a warning"?

In defence of GTST, I must say although he may be quite blunt and sarcastic in his replies, he is in fact right. He merely tells it like it is.

In reply to the thread starter. 9 pages of bov and flutter goodnes.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/se...=%2Bbov+flutter

Search is your friend.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/search.html

loctitethreadlockstickblue.jpg

Edited by KeyMaker

meh, i used to be concerned bout the ppl that own GTR's too. I think bout reasons they were created, the records they broke, hence the attribs they own, and cringe...Tis a free world i guess.. who are we to scrorn those with candied, de-called dumped R's on 23" dubs wida blue tints, 18" subs, packing 240rwkw of ebay air filtered, overboosted R&R doosing goodness? Seems police 101 training includes the "profiling" of the average Skyline driver antway.. alas

I trust the mantence and insurance costs forces them to sell up for a black mid 90's Bemma :(:D

Not that I myself am profiling.. hahah

Edited by GeeTR