SAU Community

"gt Skyline" Seat Covers.

ebay mate, 599 with free postage. thats just front and rear seats. he charges extra for the doors, gear boot, hand brake, and parcel shelf. also he doesnt embroid the gt part. u have to get that done urself. that photo was taken on a customer car that the owner had that custom embroided on.

ebay mate, 599 with free postage. thats just front and rear seats. he charges extra for the doors, gear boot, hand brake, and parcel shelf. also he doesnt embroid the gt part. u have to get that done urself. that photo was taken on a customer car that the owner had that custom embroided on.

Hi mate, thanks again for your help - it always much appreciated.

Mate - how hard are they to put on? Also, do you or anyone else know where I can get such a good job done for the embroidering? I want one that's exactly like in that picture. Thanks.

most of the embroidery places around melbourne can do a job like that. all you need is a digital image of it. and at hthe same time i would get the cover done after i put it on for a trial fit first. will allow you to pick where the emroidery is. more accurate than guessing roughly centre.

not the embroidery, its a logo embossing that is free and it looks cheap. if i was gonna buy these i would get them with nothing from the company, just get a place to do the gt badge only.

not the embroidery, its a logo embossing that is free and it looks cheap. if i was gonna buy these i would get them with nothing from the company, just get a place to do the gt badge only.

Thanks Dan., appreciate your help - these "places in Melbourne" you speak of - do you have any particular place you go to for these?

Thanks.