SAU Community

Sau Photoshoot

*flick*

ah hem my heart was breaking as you make these five gran launch jokes...... compression locking up and down gears squeeks and clunks everywhere... may cost me abit down the track... no disrespect to dave but next time when i say can you drive manual with brass button clutch it should be either a yes or no....

it can be driven like a sleeping baby just takes a very loving clutch foot followed by a teency bit of nicely timed love from the throttle :)

its an excedy brass button clutch!! very bitey but i love it... just a pitty i can hardly drive it :D

next time ill drive it for ya :P

i need to cut back on my petrol expenses

ok uploaded some pics here ya go

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/drakewon/sau170208/

take note that i was in the car by myself taking these pics out the window n such ;) cam man dan strikes again accidently made 5vids and sound recordings though whoops

did anyone wonder what hapen to the standard spy issue db9? whats this spy34 sh*t :D

and what the hell is with only 1 33 on the cruize? they the most common on the street i thought

Edited by gzilla

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

might not be able to make it

drivers side seat belt wont retracket back in :s

I have never heard so many piss weak excuses ....

haha classic

haha but hey, i still made it out there!

Edited by Import S13

yeh was a disapointing turnup considering the amount of interest, but oh well, people will be weak :)

was a good day none the less apart from the heat, would love to have arranged cars a few different ways but the heat was a killer. Sorry for my lack of setting cars up skill but was kinda thinking do it as quick as possible with it still looking kind of decent. Next one we do will hopefully be cooler and can spend a couple of hours playing with different spots.

Cheers to all that came out and braved the heat, ive never enjoyed water so much as when we stopped at that kiosk down semaphore.

Good to catch up with people and see you all again soon.

Hey the group shot above is awesome! Nice work

I just got home.. and i ahve work at 5 am :S So my photos will have to wait until tommorow, sorry guys!

once again, thanks to all those who made it!

i got sum photos but they kinda a bit sh*t quality, well they are sh*t quality.

shoulda taken a camera.

and nice colour on ur car gzilla. its not look-a-like yet i still gotta do the bonnet lol

its just sittin at home waitin to be fixed

Looks like you guys had wicked time! I finished work near 2, but i dont cope with the heat well so i couldnt come!

Hope the next one will be when the weather is nice and cool.

finally, get online afta 4 days haha

got my 163 photos to upload now :cheers:

found out that the lid on the ute wasnt bullet proof - one of the gas struts to hold it up popped its seal and emptied its oil.......but looks like it was a pre-existing bend that had done it. so its all good.........its still "fat bastard proof" andrew :)

next photoshoot i'll hav a cherry picker for sure.......that woulda worked perfectly for the panorama shot.........speaking of which is anyone good with photoshop? ive got 2 or 3 sets of photos id like to join together to make one panoramic shot..

can anyone help out LOL?

my pics: http://www.photobucket.com/albums/j30/SERT...08%20Photoshoot

Just a few pics

post-32230-1203319679_thumb.jpg post-32230-1203319528_thumb.jpg

post-32230-1203319801_thumb.jpg post-32230-1203319958_thumb.jpg

post-32230-1203320148_thumb.jpg post-32230-1203320255_thumb.jpg

post-32230-1203320428_thumb.jpg post-32230-1203320544_thumb.jpg

post-32230-1203320643_thumb.jpg post-32230-1203320745_thumb.jpg

post-32230-1203320895_thumb.jpg post-32230-1203321021_thumb.jpg

post-32230-1203321119_thumb.jpg post-32230-1203321251_thumb.jpg

Cheers for a great day guys as always! Nice to meet some more of Sau and say G'day.

Congrats to Luke and Flick for the organisation for the day, top job!

But the heat, man was good hitting a pool afterwards.

Thanx

finally, get online afta 4 days haha

got my 163 photos to upload now :cheers:

found out that the lid on the ute wasnt bullet proof - one of the gas struts to hold it up popped its seal and emptied its oil.......but looks like it was a pre-existing bend that had done it. so its all good.........its still "fat bastard proof" andrew :)

next photoshoot i'll hav a cherry picker for sure.......that woulda worked perfectly for the panorama shot.........speaking of which is anyone good with photoshop? ive got 2 or 3 sets of photos id like to join together to make one panoramic shot..

can anyone help out LOL?

my pics: http://www.photobucket.com/albums/j30/SERT...08%20Photoshoot

Hi Matty

If you dont manage to get the cheery picker, i climb trees for a living, so if we do a shoot where there are some big trees near by i can climb up and out onto any branch and take some wild photos. Just a thought

Hi Matty

If you dont manage to get the cheery picker, i climb trees for a living, so if we do a shoot where there are some big trees near by i can climb up and out onto any branch and take some wild photos. Just a thought

you a monkey? :cheers: