SAU Community

Cruise Tonight From Mandurah -> Perth (sat Feb 23rd)

Magic

yeah good cruise lastnight dudes generally, impressed with the reponse from rockingham/peel region also. I got about 2 hrs of camera footage so ill post some of the good runs up, down the freeway to whitfords looked nuts on camera

should look at making it regular event, im going to update clubmotavate.com website and forum to get more interaction from the southern imports ect.

thanks for organising the maps brandon also

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think we will make it a regular hey.

No worries with the maps. :P

Yeah Monga let us know when you got footage up. DEF want the one with me and the Supra at the lights on the way to drop your friend off. :)

We should make it something easy for ppl to remember, like, the last Saturday of each month?

But with Security at the forum is a bit crap man, even tho its good location in terms of food/shelter etc. Security might boot us out even earlier next time. I think we may have to change the initial meet spot to maybe Harvey Norman carpark. Or just behind Maccas at the forum, but then there are monster speed humps.

I think 3-4 weeks should be regular, also in the future people who want to do attempted burnouts in high traffic area's just don't bother coming. You give most of us a image that we don't want and keep to performance cars only, not wagons with 19 sub woofers.

Yeah sounds good. What did u wana do about the first meet point change it to Harvey Norman or leave it? Other than that I think I made a good map? lol.

So we'll make it last Saturday of every month that should be sweet. Hopefully I can make it to every one.

And yeah that wagon lol. What was that, a mitsubishi..? *shivvers* :ermm:

Harvey Norman will be a better meet point there, I think a different map would be a little better with the amount alot of time just being on the freeway, head inland ect. Next cruise march 15th?

Yeah true, we'll change the meet point to HN.

I'm down for March 15th. Will have more Skyline owners from work keen to come as well.

I'll email you the map or something, and you can make a few changes to the route and throw your club logo on it too if you want.