SAU Community

Clipsal 500

Whiplash

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which Ferrari? My mate's helping out Keith Wong with his 360.

Keith's a great guy, I had heard he bought a GT3 RS from Mr Lilley last year, and now find out he has Mark Eddy's 360 now mark as bought Bryces Lambo ( natrad should have a new one in time but it will be a rush to have it out on track)

but i would be more involved with one of the 430's :cheers: I'll spend a fair chunk of the weekend between the GT paddocks and the Carrera Cup Paddock

The Veryon and other exotics should be out on track for some demonstration laps everyday around lunch time

how good is it that beam is on board yeewwww!!

got to pj's about 9:30am after having a 6 pack on the train :) then after a few drinks at pj's had to be by the track at 10:45 to watch the GT series with the lambos ect then after that dont think i saw too much racing more just chatting to random girls all day :D a mate picked me up arond 6pm went home showered then back to town i remember sitting in heaven at 6am still drinking.. i was hurting for days after that!

im going to do it all again this year yay!! general admin FTW

Its that time again!! :cheers: now they just gotta replace VB with extra dry!!

don't have any spare passes sorry Pete. I might have to get a team pass from someone to get into the pits though

Yeah that's cool Nick........I wasn't looking for a handout although ya never say no if it happens, just thankyou.

hey Pete, if you want PM me your mobile number and if my wife doesn't rock up on the Saturday (she won't be there Thurs of Fri either most likely - but will definitely be in Sunday) I can get you into the gold area at least .... better than nothing!

looks like its going to be a wet one this year, this will ruin some of the views

Not from where i'll be sitting.........On the couch, beer in hand!! Think im only going on the Thursday now, cbf this year for some reason, and Syd Wed, Thurs and Fri next week and possible Sandown on the Sat and Sun, I might have a busy next week!!

Not from where i'll be sitting.........On the couch, beer in hand!! Think im only going on the Thursday now, cbf this year for some reason, and Syd Wed, Thurs and Fri next week and possible Sandown on the Sat and Sun, I might have a busy next week!!

yeah it still looks like i'll be at sandown the week after as well, so i'll keep an eye out for you this time

Im only going on the saturday and i'll be sitting in the chrome seating on corner 9 (that half hairpin turn down the end of the back straight) Think in block B, or C, one of the 2. See alot happen at that corner. Really only going to see the FA18, love that thing :ermm:

hey anybody got ticket forsale in gold area for fri,sat,sun or spare on any of them days that we could sort sumthin out with. didnt realise it was this weekend untill was doin job on east tce, pitty i didnt plan the job for friday perfect view of the track :D

I said it before but since its 2 days away , I have 2 general admission tickets that cost $48 each for friday .

Need some company or willing to sell the pair for $50 ono (2 tickets saving $46).

Powder finger concert that night.

Pm me if your interested.

I said it before but since its 2 days away , I have 2 general admission tickets that cost $48 each for friday .

Need some company or willing to sell the pair for $50 ono (2 tickets saving $46).

Powder finger concert that night.

Pm me if your interested.

PM SENT ILL TAKE EM

For those who can't make it down there this weekend. Here the cars you missing out on........ the other parts your missing out on to come :D

DSCF0248.jpg

DSCF0260.jpg

DSCF0249.jpg

DSCF0247.jpg

Andrew i still have the freakin muffin through my bag, want it tomorrow???