SAU Community

Clipsal 500

Whiplash

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bikini parade usually happens on the saturday and sunday. I already binned the muffin as it was in about 20 pieces.

did the extreme machines drive past you fast or were they being conservative? we were lucky enough to have them flooring it past us, Man that Bugatti is nice..... anyone want to buy my GTST for 1.8million Euros so i can get me one??

Deluxe was good catching up mate

OH AND ANDREW NO CURRY TONIGHT

Edited by Whiplash

hahahahaaahahahahaha guess what I just ate the left-overs of :)

nah I didn't get to see the Extreme Machines on the track :D Had a few work issues come up so I bailed early. Got all my work done, so tomorrow is a work-free day :D

Deluxe was good catching up mate

Yeh likewise mate

WOW what a day yesterday...... Got to the track at about 9:30am and got home this morning at 4am, lost my glasses at the Sneakys concert, and went and mixed it up at The Garden at the Fringe after!! Realised i didn't even eat a piece of food all day, I really don't know how i lasted until 4am this morning!!

EDIT: I lied i just remembered i went to the Austral for a shnitz at lunch time..........Its all coming back to me now!!

a couple more shocking accidents today, the ute crash was really bad i hope the remain driver in hospital is alright. Heard some news through Glenn Seton this morning that Ash Cooper may not make it through. At the request of the family and V8SCA there has been a tight media hold on the drivers condition to respect the family.

Pitty the Keonigsegg found the wall today (the damages would be worth more than the ute crash) the car seemed very unstable under heavy acceleration out of the corners nearly spinning a couple more times. Andrew that would have been just down from you when it caught fire yeah

i have the sudden urge to get my car tinted.

found some brakes for you Andrew, Carbon Ceramic ones for the 34???? only 13k PER DISK!!!!! and they only last 2 rounds under racing conditions. Was also a bit speechless to find out the 430 is running a special exhaust system which cost 40K :laugh:

damn crazy accidents.

but on the plus side of the weekend i got in for free sat sun :D on the downside i only got to see 1.25 of the australian gt races but you cant win em all.

2nd race was awesome with the ferrari pulling away on the long straight n the lil lotus catching back up in the twistys

what happened to the mean green james bond car? i only seen it in the pit paddack with the bonnet off during the weekend and they didnt even look like they were trying to fix whatever was wrong. did it run at all?

Pretty sure the Aston bent a lower control arm in the rear (LH maybe?)

Commentators said there are no spare parts in Aust, so they have to get one made from scratch... but either way it was out for the weekend..

the aston broke its rear lower control arm of the left hand side. It also suffered a fair bit of damage due to the idiots dragging the car out of the gravel, over the road and up onto the truck on 3 wheels. Not a very happy driver/owner in the paddock afterwards

a new part was being fabricated but wasn't ready in time.

well done to Alan for making it look like a race, he was playing with the lotus. The boys down in th ecoopers garage weren't the least but worried about the lil yellow thing :D