SAU Community

Clipsal 500

Whiplash

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I got confirmation yesterday that the big Viper is set to make its return to Adelaide next weekend aswell.

now teh GT's will have a great battle up the front between the Ferrari 430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston Martin DBRS9 and the Viper. Still a couple of people i'm not sure what they are driving, Craig Baird has something on the way that should be competitive

only a week to go before all the cars fire up

Edited by Whiplash

Thats what I was wondering. Met someone last saturday night who said she knew him and that he was racing in "the GT cars at the clipsal 500" but didnt know any more details. My parents knew the wallis family from way back and they were into racing porches for a long time, particularly in the old porsche cup :blush:

its going to be hard for the general admission people to get to the Extreme machine display, you have to go out a gate and come in another one, then go back out the gate and re enter when you go back.

I just found out that my Account Manager yesterday said no to 2 ticket in a box with a client on the final turn, because i have the day off and he needs everyone else to be here......... WTF why couldn't he say yes and i use one......... I feel like :D :D him!! He's lucky i have a free ticket anyways!!

We have a single 4 day ticket for sale in the pit entry hairpin (Gold) if anyone is keen - I think it is $150, which is amazing value for a 4 day Gold pass in a great spot! PM me or post here if you are or know anyone interested.

We have a single 4 day ticket for sale in the pit entry hairpin (Gold) if anyone is keen - I think it is $150, which is amazing value for a 4 day Gold pass in a great spot! PM me or post here if you are or know anyone interested.

Shame you haven't got 2, otherwise would be very interested.

yeah would be much easier to sell 2. But we have a group of people who go every year and one person pulled out, so there is 1 spare. We are a friendly lot though :teehee: - includes Red Back off SAU (my brother-in-law).

Would Kill to go on sunday but haven't got the dosh. The thing that sucks though ,is that I have 2 general admittance tickets for friday and the missus doesnt want to go.(sunday only to make her happy) This is the powder finger concert night.

This means I need company :yes: or If someone wants to buy my tickets off me I would take the best offer.

They cost $48 each

PM me with offers either way :)

Edited by savage GTR

i'm wondering if i should go down on Wednesday, i figure i'll be there 4 days so that may be enough.........

hmmm help setting a ferrari up or look for a job???? thats a tough one

Which Ferrari? My mate's helping out Keith Wong with his 360.