SAU Community

Needed Asap: R32 Parts

grandmasterb

SURELY SUMONE HAS ONE?!!!

COME ON STOP BEING TIGHT ASSES :down:

HELP THE PPL THAT HELP YOU :):(:(

IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE BY MUNDY YOU CAN HAVE MINE LOL :P

:laugh: thanks Josh i may have to do that :laugh:

Think i might of found you a CAS clip and also a coil loom, just have to confirm which plug your coils use :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the crossover from an rb25 if that helps, might need to wack in an extra bend for the bov return but it could do, PM me if youre interested

Is the pipe you need the one that usually has a BOV hanging off it? If so I have a stock one, but in Launceston.

Thats the one i need, how much did you want for it???

I got the crossover from an rb25 if that helps, might need to wack in an extra bend for the bov return but it could do, PM me if youre interested

All good thanks Ardie if i cant get a stock 20 one for the right price i will bend up my own next week :D

Cheers Ben

Thats the one i need, how much did you want for it???

All good thanks Ardie if i cant get a stock 20 one for the right price i will bend up my own next week :D

Cheers Ben

lol you should just do like my radiator is, sum random bolt where the plug is and heaps of gasket sealer lol. doesnt leak! :)

lol you should just do like my radiator is, sum random bolt where the plug is and heaps of gasket sealer lol. doesnt leak! :laugh:

bahahaha thats awesome!

lol you should just do like my radiator is, sum random bolt where the plug is and heaps of gasket sealer lol. doesnt leak! :banana:

:laugh: yeah but im not a dodgy milkshake am i Josh, besides if you go the trouble of pulling the radiator out its not much more effort to get the correct bolt :)