SAU Community

Is It Ok To Cut Front Bar? In Melb..

geraus

Hey guys, i installed my intercooler today the blitz lm! and i was quite impressed. Anyway just wondering if its ok to have your front bar cut and choped... for the blitz LM where the pipes go back to your factory route...? in melbourne. Here is a pic below.. as im worried a copper will pull me over... its messy and untidy but here we go!

Thanks, Geraus.

dsc00788eq0.th.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg that looks way so much better than mine :banana:! dammmm! umm but yeh just for now would it be ok till i save up and buy the front bar and trim it properly. I mean i trimed it a lil bit but yeh, just wanting to know...

Thanks, Geraus

Hmm ok, Thanks Guys and R31Nismoid,I duno i was really excited about it and i thought i needed to cut it! but nop i stuffed it up! :D , i read alot of your information and it helps alot! thanks mate.

:)

Edited by geraus

Hmm ok, Thanks Guys and R31Nismoid,I duno i was really excited about it and i thought i needed to cut it! but nop i stuffed it up! :D , i read alot of your information and it helps alot! thanks mate.

:)

For the time being, get some garden lining and nail it along the bottom of the bar for a makeshift lip lol. My mate did it when he cut open his bar, looks alright, if you're not looking up close.

lol....sorry bud, i think you got a little to eager with things. good idea to get a kit that uses the factory pipes but having all your bits hangin out kinda defeats the purpose.

dont want to rub salt into the wound but it looks a little crooked too.

sometimes its best to take a step back, take a deep breath, and ask the good guys on the forum for some help and advice especially when it comes to hackin into the car.