SAU Community

Calder park

Zdenko

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ok cool... i just thought it must be better because of the whole flow ideal ... whereas with no exhaust it has no restrictions... then again u could be on crack

Had an auto line once.zdenko if you put a stally and decent tyres you easily get a 13sec.i put 3500rpm stally in mine and was mad takin off with full boost.your 60fts would be mad low(with traction).let me know if you wanna buy one as i know the bloke who owns dominator.and can get you a good deal

Hey danny,

you were running 14PSI you lying ****! =P

And 34-GTR i saw your first run. =(

15.00..... and then your second 13.?? then your last 12.??

was it your first time down the quater?

you ran pretty well dude, noticed your changes were a little late through your changes. and on your first run i heard the revlimiter on every gear! =)

Never the less you made it into the low -12s witch you should be more than happy with.

HAHAHAHHAHA Bigger & Better things! ROFL! A VL Commodore! =)

Yeh me & paul (s) rang you up from chaple! i was tanked so i thought i would see if you wanted to come out! hahahah

Originally posted by JNR24

Hey danny,

you were running 14PSI you lying ****!  =P

And 34-GTR i saw your first run.    =(

15.00..... and then your second 13.?? then your last 12.??

was it your first time down the quater?

you ran pretty well dude, noticed your changes were a little late through your changes. and on your first run i heard the revlimiter on every gear!  =)

Never the less you made it into the low -12s witch you should be more than happy with.

tell me about it man...my first run i got 13.2s or something was pretty shit and then my 2nd i did 15sec ohh f**k it was embarassing man... ididnt konw what the hell was going on, i was in third gear and it was still spinning the tires until it stopped spinning and the revs dropped and then i went properly..I was used to the car before with high revs and shit, didnt even know about the rev limiter until at the end of the day my dad was going it was limited at 8,000revs..On the last run he upped the limit to 9,000 and did the 12.3 sec pass...It was my 2nd time dragging and this was the worst of all didnt know why.:(

luck of the draw.... you win some & you loose some.

Perfect intercooler weather but. (8 Degrees) & dry track!

dont worry you guys can laugh @ me once my beast is on the road! =P