SAU Community

Sa R33 Skyline Interior Bits...plus More.

Item:random bits

Condition:all medium to good unless stated

To Fit: R33 nissan skyline

Comments:

heya all.

picked up my r33 today, and when the guy i got it off said it was full of random bits he wasnt kidding!

basicly have 2 full interiors, plus all the random bits and pieces... so basicly post the bit you want up here, ill check if i have it...

heres some of the bits i have...

-front seats

-dash surround

-random seatbelts

-interior trims

-window seals

-door cards

-r33 auto trans, unsure of condition... 300ono!

never know what else i have... everything is open to offers.. will trade bits plus cash for any of the following

-"greedy style" inlet plenum (suit rb25det)

-5speed r33 gbox

-master cylinder

-clutch cylinder

-H/D clutch

contact me via PM on here, email ([email protected]) orrrr sms me on 0431535745

**located in mt gambier SA, will post at buyers expense**

heya guys.

more details..

the car is a s1.. but for all i know the other trims could be s2, im not to surer, will post up pics 2mrw arvo.

good chance i may have that surround.. will look and take pics 2mrw once again.

wednesday night ill be seperating all the bits ill be using from the (seriously) massive pile of 33 bits ive got, and writing a list of what i do have, along with pics...

hey all.

heres some pics of the m assive pile... some parts pictured arent for sale, as there going on my car

(SO DONT BE OFFENDED IF I SAY ITS NOT FOR SALE TOUGH. SHIT.)

among everything, heres some of the more wanted bits id suppose..

-ignitor boxes (found 3 of them)

-set of front seats, mint condition w/rails

-door trims good condition

-rear seat

-random seatbelts

-door seals

-rear seats trim bit (see pics)

-2x auto middle console bits

-1x auto shifter bit

-standard struts

-climate control

-1x standard headunit thing (double din)

heaps and heaps of random shit... basicly like, post up what ya want, ill see if ive got it.

post-26128-1203319306_thumb.jpg

post-26128-1203319335_thumb.jpg

post-26128-1203319368_thumb.jpg

post-26128-1203319404_thumb.jpg

post-26128-1203319440_thumb.jpg

post-26128-1203319477_thumb.jpg

just incase the firstpost is unclear, ill TRADE any off these parts...

-ignitor boxes (found 3 of them)

-set of front seats, mint condition w/rails

-door trims good condition

-rear seat

-random seatbelts

-door seals

-rear seats trim bit (see pics)

-2x auto middle console bits

-1x auto shifter bit

-standard struts

-climate control

-1x standard headunit thing (double din)

for any of THESE parts./

-"greedy style" inlet plenum (suit rb25det)

-5speed r33 gbox

-master cylinder

-clutch cylinder

-H/D clutch

cheers daniel

apoligies to those waiting on pics, and replys to PMs.

pretty flat out with afterhours work this week.

will clean everything up, n sort it out 2mrw arvo and post pics, etc, and check all switches etc are working.

cheers. daniel

**seats on hold till next weekend**

• 2 weeks later...