SAU Community

Stagea & Assorted Parts For Sale

Terminal

Right these parts have been on the market for too long, so I'm having a sale. Everything is 50% off the original prices.

Stock Intercooler: Suite R33/Series 1 Stagea:

Small dents in fins, one on top of core. Good for compliance or taking car to stock for rego / inspection

$20 + p&h

gallery_4352_2377_524202.jpggallery_4352_2377_559730.jpg

3 parts of a Series 1 tail light, left outer and both inner lights: Sold

Stagea Cupholders: Sold

Stock RB25DET Turbo: Sold

Stock R33 Series 2 ECU including plug:

I was going to use this to convert my stagea to use a manaul computer then a powerFC, but those plans have stopped. probably only good for the same exercise or if someone has a busted R33 ECU

$25+ p&h

gallery_4352_2377_54208.jpg

R33 clutch bracket:

I bought this for my manual conversion, but it turns out Stagea and Skylines don't share the clutch bracket. good for anyone who's broken their clutch bracket, and i've seen it happen a few times.

$10 + p&h

gallery_4352_2377_63899.jpg

R33/34 Master Cylinder:

As new, I bought one for my manual conversion, then lost it, bought another one and found the first. Never used, as new, these are $50 new from Nissan.

$15 + p&h

gallery_4352_2377_464960.jpg

R33 Manual foot rest: Sold

Stagea/R33 Auto foot rest:

reasonable condition, a bit dirty. include screws

$10 + p&h

gallery_4352_2377_457792.jpg

Auto stagea centre console: Sold

Stagea/R33 Auto brake pedal:

Good condition, replaced with manual for my conversion

$10 +p&h

gallery_4352_2377_343880.jpggallery_4352_2377_11862.jpg

If you think any of the prices are too high, make me an offer, otherwise this stuff will be going to the bin, or I might just send it to Just Jap.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Do u have the panels behind the back seats? There realy hard to explain what they r so ill just tell u what i want to do and maybe you will understand otherwise ill just send photos. I want to mount an amplifier on the back of the rear seats and theres a grey panel attached to the rear of the seats. Im only going to fit the amp if i have a spare just incase i want to sell it later. Do you know what part i mean? Do u have and what is it worth to u?