SAU Community

Goldcoasters...

QWK-GTR

Hey guys,

Just a quick heads up - we have a BBQ and Cruise happening this Saturday morning. EVERYONE is welcome! (we have 50+ names down to attend)

I know a few guys from the coast are head on up. Can one of you guys organise a meeting point so you guys can cruise up together?

We've got a breafast BBQ happening - arrive at 9am, start the cruise at approx 10.30, ending with lunch at the pub 12noon. For more info, check out the post in the event section -- here

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

Just a quick heads up - we have a BBQ and Cruise happening this Saturday morning. EVERYONE is welcome! (we have 50+ names down to attend)

I know a few guys from the coast are head on up. Can one of you guys organise a meeting point so you guys can cruise up together?

We've got a breafast BBQ happening - arrive at 9am, start the cruise at approx 10.30, ending with lunch at the pub 12noon. For more info, check out the post in the event section -- here

Hi you all Goldcoasters

Well if any of you are going up BBQ & Cruise on this Saturday at Cleveland Point Park a few of us are meeting at Macca's Nerang @ 7.30 to 8.00 am dont be late as once 8am comes along we will be leaving. Hope to see as many of you coasters as possible. Lets show the Bizzie contigent what we have down here.

Cheers :thumbsup::woot:

Hey guys!

I will be in on Saturday for the cruise up north

Thanks to Zaffa for Friday night, and Zaffa and 33SXC for Sunday night, I have fallen in love with my car again with the work to the plugs and idle, sorry if the backfires blackened your front bar on the way down the hill 33SXC

Zaffa doesnt finish until 10pm and I'm not real keen to hit the roads until then because the police/square km ratio is a bit high, so can we aim for a place to meet at 10:30pm so we can join you guys part way?

Looking forward too this week.

Keeper

Edited by Keeper

Yeah friday night is definately a goer! Sadly I work saturday morning this week and will be unable to show my face at brissy cruise...

Sidenote: Did you get your butterfly fixed dave?

................................................................................

Here some details for those wanting to meet for a 'drive' after this weeks meet up. Dont want this to be a separate meeting as such more of meet up for members who cant make it till later thanks :)

Meeting Place: Mobil Nerang

Meeting Time: 10- 10:30 Pm

eparture: 10:45pm

So half a tank of gas will be plenty! Look forward to it!

Edited by zaffa

Yeah friday night is definately a goer! Sadly I work saturday morning this week and will be unable to show my face at brissy cruise...

Sidenote: Did you get your butterfly fixed dave?

................................................................................

Yep I fixed it, then it unfixed itself again, got the trolley in the car and will jack it tomorrow night and have yet another look, I need to hit the sack early tonight for a early morning flight :)

Edited by Keeper

• 2 weeks later...
This friday night... meeting at 8.30pm @ the same place at Pac Fair car park.

Last one was a good turn out, this one will be the same if not, better :banana:

All welcome :banana:

Hey

Sorry can't make it this friday night. Something else on. Take time.

Cheers :/

did you end up doin anything after THE SPIT cause i went home with a splittin headache either from the car fumes from daves 32 or the mountain hills havin my ears poppin constantly was heaps of fun though i wanted to have a geez under DEMON's bonnet that thing sounds fkn sik. like to see a race between DEMON and that 400kw gtr 33 i think it is Gervais (or sumthin sorry bud not sure) but you would have to turn ya boost up and use ya power lol i reckon that would be good

did you end up doin anything after THE SPIT cause i went home with a splittin headache either from the car fumes from daves 32 or the mountain hills havin my ears poppin constantly was heaps of fun though i wanted to have a geez under DEMON's bonnet that thing sounds fkn sik. like to see a race between DEMON and that 400kw gtr 33 i think it is Gervais (or sumthin sorry bud not sure) but you would have to turn ya boost up and use ya power lol i reckon that would be good

yeah thats my bro's gtr. Car is still getting run in, should be ready for a full tune in about a month.

tee hee.. i think demon's run in tune is only about 250 kw atm (i think he said 350awhp)... we had a little run next to each other, but i cant be sure that he was trying :D ive still only been using ~15psi.. car is fast enough.. scary to think what 21 psi would do :ninja:

tee hee.. i think demon's run in tune is only about 250 kw atm (i think he said 350awhp)... we had a little run next to each other, but i cant be sure that he was trying ;) ive still only been using ~15psi.. car is fast enough.. scary to think what 21 psi would do :D

pffffffffff chicken run 21psi u got the power use it :D

ive closed the other thread, please understand the "braging" about hard driving on public roads is unacceptable...

you do it thats your business, but dont dirty threads with this or they will become closed too...

be carefull of the words you use please as these actions break the general forum rules...

cheers col