SAU Community

Changing Ecu

SkyDragon

I am about to change my ECU from Wolf v500 back to stock in my r33 gtst as i am troubleshooting cold start and running rich issues.

Before I go and do this is there anything in particular I need to do other than simply unplug one and plug the other in? Nothing has been changed in my car when the wolf went in other than a boost solenoid.

• 3 months later...

id check the wiring loom before you do anything, look for any custom work etc on the loom

if theyve modified the loom (hopefully not) then this could cause issues with the stock ecu

from memory the v500 is plug and play so you should be ok and it should be a direct swap back

but again check the wiring loom near the plug for any wire changes / wiring work

I am about to change my ECU from Wolf v500 back to stock in my r33 gtst as i am troubleshooting cold start and running rich issues.

Before I go and do this is there anything in particular I need to do other than simply unplug one and plug the other in? Nothing has been changed in my car when the wolf went in other than a boost solenoid.

PFC or emange ftw