AFTDRK

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sprinkler under the trampoline has to be best so far

doin massive missions on ya bike because my parents wouldnt dream of driving me anywhere and didnt have to wory about helmet.

going to the neighbours house for bbqs or just knowning them now days

listning to the old valve radio cause we didnt have a black and white tv like the rich families :-(

sneaking into the drive in stuffed in the boot with 4 of ya mates hoping no one would fart when you drove thru the pay booth

listning to the old valve radio cause we didnt have a black and white tv like the rich families :-(

sneaking into the drive in stuffed in the boot with 4 of ya mates hoping no one would fart when you drove thru the pay booth

man i love the drive in. seriously should plan a night out there, when they play something decent instead of the shite thats on for this w/e...

-D

You make me feel young mid life............we must of been one of those rich families cos we had a 14" Astor until we upgraded to the modern and stylish Rank Arena. :)

man i love the drive in. seriously should plan a night out there, when they play something decent instead of the shite thats on for this w/e...

-D

I thought someone was organizing a trip to the drive-in awhile back, what happened with that........warm nights will be over b4 you know it.

i had the best thing come to me today but have forgotten ;)

i still have cannon ball run 1 and 2 on VHS with hannimax adverts think it used to be called hannimax any ways and some other crazey store theres also a budget advert to rent a S2 Rx7 :)

ill remember when i cant post it up

techno man

speed racer

agros cartoon connection

dr pepper

winner takos (our school canteen sold em for 50c when everywhere else they were a dorra fitty)

all u can eat pizza hut.. oh and the ice cream machine there :)

when instead of starting rukkus over nothing people would instead give a humble nod. i still try to do this especially on linear park

AND CHEAP PETTY! remember seeing it for 62 cents a litre in queensland holiday to theme parks

speed racer

winner takos (our school canteen sold em for 50c when everywhere else they were a dorra fitty)

Speed Racer was awesome.

those winner tacos, no1 really liked them hey??

coz i remember back in primary they sold them for the same price (50cents)

and i swear me and my then best friend were the only people to get

them EVERY lunch :), good times

Edited by pokie