SAU Community

Group Buy Of Carbon Fibre Roof Skin For V35 Coupe

Guys, Im looking at buying a Carbon Fibre roof skin from Mastergrade in the USA. The cost is USD$500 - which is about AUD$540. On top of this we need to ship.

Im hoping to split shipping costs with someone as it'll cost about the same to ship 2, and probably shipping 5 would be even cheaper each.

The carbon is a 2x2 weave, less than 1mm thick, vacuum bagged and of the best quality. They will be a perfect fit so the legend goes. They do look pretty good and will tuck in under all the factory seals etc.

I need to confirm numbers by next week, and a AUD$150 deposit. Im not sure on the shipping cost yeat but I doubt it will be a huge amount (ie cost me AUD$700 for a 35kg Supercharger kit last week with DHL).

Ive included pics of the roof the same company has done for a Z33

Sunroof ones might be available but after being a nissan sunroof owner in the past I would stay clear lol. Your gamble!

Thanks

JK

post-11708-1204875169_thumb.jpg

post-11708-1204875196_thumb.jpg

post-11708-1204875508_thumb.jpg

post-11708-1204875516_thumb.jpg

Edited by jaik

Why stay clear with the sunroof? they are available and i was thinking of buying from G35driver myself. Why you suggest not getting one if you have a sun roof?

Because they still have not worked out how to do it correctly for those with a sunroof. I mentioned to the guy from Mastergrade on the g35driver forum of adding a rubber/plastic strip around the edge to finish it off around the sun roof, however I do not even know if that would solve the problem/look.

It looks like a great product other than that.