SAU Community

Skid Days In Gympie. 8 Hours Of Fun

psi

Ok, Its been awhile since I ventured into stagea land..

15 March - Gympie Crew This Date is booked out!

10 May - SAU

14 June - Bundy Crew This is almost booked out!

12 July - Gympie Crew This Date is booked out!

13 Sept - SAU

11 Oct - Gympie Crew This Date is booked out!

Everybody is welcome to attend the Gympie Crew's skid days. Contact [email protected] for bookings.

The SAU days will be organised by RevHead (or the new President) and as usual you will need to be a paid SAU member.

Contact RevHead for details and bookings. He has let the odd non-member in!

The Bundy Crew skid days are being organised by my mate Lars.(Nissan-R33) There will be cars from Bundy, Hearvey Bay and Maryborough.

price: $120 per car.

As normal for my skid days, your entry fee entitles you and one freind to free tuition, BBQ lunch and free soft drinks all day!

The skid day is 8am-4pm. lunch is eaten on the run between goes. Tuition is built into the day as part of the day. Our tuitor is a qualified driving instructor. One on one tuition is available to anybody who asks at no extra cost, in or out of your car!

Feel free to ask any questions. Feel free to ask other guys who have been skidding for their opinion..!

I have marked all my previous skid day posts (in the QLD Events section) with the blue question mark. I did this so it is easy to track.. check them out!

I know it seems obvious, but i prefer import cars! At least bring a car with some real HP!

I do have a few regulars cars that are powered by bent eights who skid very well.

So if you cant bring your toy, take your mates! But leave your sisters lancer at home..

It has been seen a number of times where large horsepowered cars don't skid quite as well as some lower figure cars. So don't think that u need 450hp to play. A standard stagea or skyline is a great start.. anything more than that is just more fun.

Being wet concrete, it doesn't seem to matter if you have 120 or 420 hp, all the skills are the same.

Tyre wear is minimal, and I don't even bother swapping my street rubber.

Any other Q's?

Edited by psi